Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 8:36am

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

248 posts

Name : Repair unit 219 Model 608
Styling : Slightly rusty, Painted white with the odd red cross now and then symbolizing I was once a repair bot, but there have been a few changes since then. Right hand is shiny with a claw like grip, meaning this part's been recently changed. left arm is a large, empty syringe, with a cover to insert liquid into.
Ability1 : Faster repair
Ability2 : Water proof
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted
Invent : 7 metal bits

I go back and try to find that other door in the boiler room.

Posted Oct 21, '13 at 1:27am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

463 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Stylng : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 86/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {0/8} , Havocade Blaster {4+{36}}, Havocade Harness.

(I've forgotten what my goal is here.)

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 4:51am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

328 posts

Name : Zaros
Styling : Zaros is a robot painted in silver and has shining blue eyes. Quite rusted and has a metabolism for eating metal.
HP : 100/100
Invent : Shock pod (a small static-concussion grenade)

I go down the tunnel.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 8:59am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

Name : Repair unit 219 Model 608
Styling : Slightly rusty, Painted white with the odd red cross now and then symbolizing I was once a repair bot, but there have been a few changes since then. Right hand is shiny with a claw like grip, meaning this part's been recently changed. left arm is a large, empty syringe, with a cover to insert liquid into.
Ability1 : Faster repair
Ability2 : Water proof
HP ; 100/100
Invent : 7 metal bits

You walk back to the door, and note both Eazilrym and another robot who looks like a common model - not that you know the former by name - The previously unopened door has a faint soot covered window, you brush away the soot - quite hard to do when your skin is metal - and see a 'green house' throughout the door containing plants in various shades of red and purple, the colours you would expect to be inside something animal rather than a plant. The door has a simple 3 digit lock panel, evidently with a thousand possible combinations. It will take you maybe 12 minutes to test each possible combo, 10 seconds to enter a combo, if your lucky you will get a the door open earlier rather than later. You may also guess randomly at combo's if you wish, of course.

Name : Eazilrym
Stylng : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
HP ; 86/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {0/8} , Havocade Blaster {4+{36}}, Havocade Harness.

Find the centre of the maze. Also there was a glowing red pedestal with a key on it in the room you just left.

Name : Zaros
Styling : Zaros is a robot painted in silver and has shining blue eyes. Quite rusted and has a metabolism for eating metal.
HP : 100/100
Invent : Shock pod (a small static-concussion grenade)

As you keep going down the tunnel you begin to hear a rumbling, then you see a large wall of water rolling down the tunnel. As a robot you aren't very resistance to large amounts of water because it drains the 'Pnuema' energy from the tubes that flow in water like liquid throughout you.

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 6:28am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

(bump)

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!