ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

504 48139
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 504 Replies
BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 50/100
Inflictions : Temporarily enhanced healing
Metal bits : 6
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

ok. I will sell trax, ask iris how much the actus allow was worth, and pay him/her/it back. I'll then ask the shop keeper if he would be able to make a weapon/armor from the snake's

neo-polyethylene (a super-strong and light plastic)
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,147 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair
Invent : 11 darts, bronze dart shuttler

How tall does the beast look?
I go into a crouch and pull the trigger on the dart-shuttler, aiming for the animals face.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

HP ; 82/100

You know you hit the creature with a dart form the sound but that doesn't discourage it from tackling you, In height it would be about 2 meters tall, though Devorare generally crouch somewhat. You feel the creature trying to tear you apart thought the thing is really better suited to killing non-metal prey.

HP ; 50/100
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

HP ; 50/100
Metal bits : 27

Iris doesn't admit the price but accepts 15 bits (Pretty high, the price), since she/he/it can't eat metal It was generally worthless but for a club.

The silver tank-below-the-waist shop keeper studies the snake and tells you the material is mostly useful for water proofing. So far as weaponry, Neo-Polyethylene coudln't cut metal but would be okay so far as denting, You see flickering behind your Pnuema-Diagnostics several baton, stave and sling-shot bullet blueprints.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

so it can be used for water resistant armor?

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,147 posts

HP ; 82/100

Assuming I dropped the dart-shuttler, i attempt to tazer the animal.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

HP ; 50/100

"I suppose I could water-proof three or four bots with this, 90 metal bits each though." The robot said as if reading your AI.

HP ; 82/100

There is a whimpering, and the beast shudders of you convulsing on the ground beside you, but already recoverying. You are among the first robots to feel the thrill of battle.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

HP ; 50/100

(How come eazilrym get's to have emotions before me??? just kidding. great game )
"ok, do you have something I could draw on and something to draw with?"

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

(Your next Gladboy/Zelda, If your battle with Trax had been a while later you would already be consider among that number, plus, I think, the puzzle-bots learning AI gains emotions far faster in the presence of actual living lifeforms, That said, I just decided something interesting.And am considering another, this concept I will propose since It will shape the maze somewhat, I ask Eazilrym also, if the puzzle-bots are becoming sentient, should the maze's automation itself become sentient? and, Malevolent, being programmed to destroy anyone trying to finish the maze, thought, at the moment, following rules, such as not releasing every 'monster'-bot in that in that arena, and not giving the L0-mundr swarms access to the mazes Puzzle-Bot tracking system. I'd say its a vote for all the current participants. That is just two... )

HP ; 50/100

"Draw!?" The shop keeper says, voice briefly...human. "How do you?" The shop keeper paused, then, went and fetched a note pad and black tipped piece of mostly red painted wood. "Be careful." The shop keeper said in wonderment.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

That is just two...
If you want, I can try to get you more players.

HP ; 50/100

I will attempt to draw a map of the parts of the maze that I have gone through.
BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

If the maze actively tries to stop us, the game will become more survival focused. If the maze does not actively try to kill us, then it becomes more of a competition between the player robots. Since there are only two player robots I vote for having the maze try to kill us.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

(Okay, Ill go try get a cropped copy of my map, It's not quite to scale. Will have to edit.

Must say I'm surprised by your offer to get other players, must Say I'm tempted to take you up on that offer, Though I'm wondering If I could handle an RPG with more players.)

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

(Don't worry, I'll recruit players in the most annoying ways possible ;D)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,147 posts

HP ; 82/100

I'd consider shooting the beast again but I have doubts
on the effectiveness of these darts.
How large are they, could I use one as a small knife?

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

[URL=http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/Talonwood/media/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif.html][IMG]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/Talonwood/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif[/IMG][/URL][url=[URL=http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/Talonwood/media/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif.html][IMG]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/Talonwood/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif[/IMG][/URL]]

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

(curses...)

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/Talonwood/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif

[url=http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/Talonwood/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif]

Showing 226-240 of 504