ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 80119
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

The path behind seems rather unchanged. You examine the wall and based on a few pictures you downloaded for comparison; you determine this place doesn't not fill up with water, it would leak through thin gaps in the walls bronze plating. Crash! You turn to face Iris, a hammed had crashed through the wall and was pinning her left arm to the wall. She started at it, unbelieving, shell-shocked.

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 44.5/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, 16 charred metal bits.

The shop keeper takes on look at you can says. "Shock pistol costs 16 pieces."

8 - Vibro Stilletto
16 - Shock Pistol
16 - Vibro Short Sword
16 - Cu-Zn DIY Armour upgrade.
26 - Repair kit
34 - Ion Blade
38 - Acid Spray

Suppose I should add the previous list as well, most of it.
This new list is based on stat-based prices, but still fitting in this rp, its an excerpt from the sequels shop. The sixteen price weaponry is rather a coincidence. '.' ....players currently start with 160 currency and are generally expected to end up with 10 items...

3 : Bronze Reaver Vibro-Axe
13 : 1-k key
16 : Full Repair
18 : 2-k key
21 : Three-uses Tazer Glove
23 : L-0 Mundr Bane
26 : Neo-Trident
41 : Acid Grenade

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Iris is okay! her arm isn't dented even...

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

(Knowing Talon and his spelling I'd assume he meant a hammer...)

HP ; 44.5/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, 16 charred metal bits.

"Um okay...weird coincidence... I'll take one of them 'n."

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Sorry Zelda 0.-

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, 16 charred metal bits, Shock Pistol {8/8}

Very weird coincidence I considered raising the price but...its based on stats so...yea.

You buy the Shock Pistol. It seems to have a slowly recharging 8 shots.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

Name : Anachron
Styling : Anachron is...different in a way. The creator created an odd design and built Anachron as though he had...'dragonscales'. (He even argued that it created better armor though many doubt it (it's not true :P)) Differences from the regular robots (other than the entire design of the outer layer of the robot) lay at the armpits, the neck and the part where the waist and the legs connect. Around the arms and the legs a 'hill' comes from just beneath the shoulder and wraps around the arm with the peak at the armpit and butt and the front of the waist and the shoulder. For the legs that's where it ends, the 'hill' does not go down. A similar 'hill' is found at Anachron's ankle. At the arms the 'hill' at the armpits connect with the sides. At the neck it's similar to the legs, it goes from the bottom of the neck to Anachron's head and does not come down, leaving an area between the 'hill' and it's neck. This creates the feel of a collar. Even more so as it surrounds Anachron's entire neck except for the front part. The 'hills' along Anachron's neck, arms and legs are a 'scale' shape at the lowest parts of the 'hill' the 'scales' thin out until it's just one and then it changes to metal plates. The body and head are more simple. The head is in the shape of two buckets connected at the rims/hole area. A ridge just above the line of the two 'buckets' is the 'nose' and just above are a dark yellow. Just below the line is it's mouth, a simple hinged mouth that moves up and down on command. The rest of Anachron's body are normal metal plates. Everything is colored with a dark yellow bordering on green although it's brighter than it's eye color.
Ability1 : Water Proof (the ridges cover most areas where water can go into.)
Ability2 : Trap Awareness
HP : 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers

(herpaderp... hi there! Alright if I join @.@ (supposed to be pleading eyes XDl) I'll be talking in 1st person although my even though my skele (what I call character sheet) is in 3rd just in case your wondering)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, Shock Pistol {8/8}

(I'm really lost. All the places I've been too but the red-house seem to lead to dead ends.)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(I love my grammar, ignore any of my grammatical errors in my last post -_- XD)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

You haven't been to the arena, and there is an unexplored passage right near when you begun.

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

The hammer seems to be attached to a metal stalk coming through the wall, you look through the gap and find yourself facing assorted unexplored traps. Sort of as if the maze's passages all have the potential do contain any of the traps listed and which was is active was just chosen randomly or with a specific theme. This knowledge causes you to shudder.

You did in trying to move the hammer however pull it towards yourself and Iris is no longer stuck, but the hammer's stalk seems to just be bent.

Styling : Anachron is...different in a way. The creator created an odd design and built Anachron as though he had...'dragonscales'. (He even argued that it created better armor though many doubt it (it's not true :P)) Differences from the regular robots (other than the entire design of the outer layer of the robot) lay at the armpits, the neck and the part where the waist and the legs connect. Around the arms and the legs a 'hill' comes from just beneath the shoulder and wraps around the arm with the peak at the armpit and butt and the front of the waist and the shoulder. For the legs that's where it ends, the 'hill' does not go down. A similar 'hill' is found at Anachron's ankle. At the arms the 'hill' at the armpits connect with the sides. At the neck it's similar to the legs, it goes from the bottom of the neck to Anachron's head and does not come down, leaving an area between the 'hill' and it's neck. This creates the feel of a collar. Even more so as it surrounds Anachron's entire neck except for the front part. The 'hills' along Anachron's neck, arms and legs are a 'scale' shape at the lowest parts of the 'hill' the 'scales' thin out until it's just one and then it changes to metal plates. The body and head are more simple. The head is in the shape of two buckets connected at the rims/hole area. A ridge just above the line of the two 'buckets' is the 'nose' and just above are a dark yellow. Just below the line is it's mouth, a simple hinged mouth that moves up and down on command. The rest of Anachron's body are normal metal plates. Everything is colored with a dark yellow bordering on green although it's brighter than it's eye color.

You can write in either first or third, I'm not sure my style sticks to either for long...Wow your skele or (I generally think 'bio', despite in this case lack of biology) is big in the description
Based on your description to a small degree, I will now decide your starting place.

You vision block flickers then glows a pure white, there is the sound of wailing ghosts in the distance and your screen comes into focus, a cloak wearing skeleton appears coated in blue fire. Dark words hover over the being and you discover your brand named.
Spect & Rame
The blue ghost fades into your Pnuema-Diagnostics which informs you that you are at 100% capacity, if, your trap awareness is indexing and might be less active at first.

You become aware of your surroundings, you stand in a square shaped room plated with bronze, two passages in the north side of the room at the east and west corners branch of, mostly indistinguishable, but you have a slightly fuzzy feeling about the west passage. You notice the ground is covered in torn fragments of metal, and turning around you face a recharging (sleeping) machine. The talonwood, an automated bob-cat like vehicle design to cut down trees, this version has a flame thrower attached to the front and scalene red lights for eyes, seemingly a dragon-like touch.

The creature seems far from being a threat this momment but you probably don't want to linger.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

(Nup still confused. Any chance you could post a map of the areas I've been to?)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

You will have to wait for me to make a map my lord. Tiki
Also I'm just about done the experimental Bronze Labyrinth trailer.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

oh, didn't see your post Zelda

Inflictions :

The gap is abit small, you might get stuck. The L0-mundr bane clanged against something resembling a metal spider, but none of the trapped it passed by and brushed seemed primed.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(I know, just wanted to tell you :P)

I moved forward, my metal plates were creaking although not very audibly. I started moving North towards the passageways. I stopped in front of the two, to the West my Trap Awareness was fuzzy, but I wasn't sure whether I could trust my ability fully right now as I was recently rebooted. I turned around towards the Talonwood. Danger! Kept appearing in my head as I looked at it. I wasn't sure when it was going to wake, but I wasn't keen on staying to find out. Turning, I decide to follow my fuzzy ability, moving towards the East passageway.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(oops
Styling : Anachron is...different in a way. The creator created an odd design and built Anachron as though he had...'dragonscales'. (He even argued that it created better armor though many doubt it (it's not true :P)) Differences from the regular robots lay at the armpits, the neck and the part where the waist and the legs connect. Around the arms and the legs a 'hill' comes from just beneath the shoulder and wraps around the arm and leg with the peak at the armpit and butt and the front of the waist and the shoulder. For the legs that's where it ends, the 'hill' does not go down. A similar 'hill' is found at Anachron's ankle. At the arms the 'hill' at the armpits connect with the sides. At the neck it's similar to the legs, it goes from the bottom of the neck to Anachron's head and does not come down, leaving an area between the 'hill' and it's neck. This creates the feel of a collar. Even more so as it surrounds Anachron's entire neck except for the front part. The 'hills' along Anachron's neck, arms and legs are a 'scale' shape at the lowest parts of the 'hill' the 'scales' thin out until it just becomes one and then it changes to metal plates. The body and head are more simple. The head is in the shape of two buckets connected at the rims/hole area. A ridge just above the line of the two 'buckets' is the 'nose' and just above are dark yellow eyes. Below the line is it's mouth, a simple hinged mouth that moves up and down on command. The rest of Anachron's body are normal metal plates. Everything is colored with a dark yellow bordering on green, although it's brighter than it's eye color.

BOLD = Fixes to the skele)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Inflictions :

While the neo-trident is yet to recharge its acid burst, you make short work of the metal paneling with your Fang saw. It seems to be a thin path running along the side of this entire passage. You look down and briefly lag at the sense of vertigo, its just a bronze wire grate that covers a pit going deeper than your solidity sensors range. You could probably walk along the entire grate passage just like the path, If you wanted to risk being closer to the traps, and if you trusted the thin grate.

Iris shivered examing her arm, which wa unharmed but she/he was non-the less shaken.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

Well I'll just loiter around the shop waiting for something to happen.
While I wait I'll investigate the mechanics of the Shock Pistol.

Showing 226-240 of 368