ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 80109
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {5/8}

Well I tazer the robot then.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

You slowly move forwards a little on the bridge and the buzzing gets louder. Just behind one of the trees, its a hornets nest. Although the hornets are about 2 feet tall and white with red eyes. You hope that they resemble there smaller cousins in that there sight is based on ultra violet light and you thus appear as a rock or other uninteresting surface.

HP ; 56/100
Inflictions : Left arm stunned.

You step forwards and tazer the creature. It convulses and falls to both knees. You notice its head blackening, its chest becoming translucent and its left arm becoming more orange. But then there is a splitting sound and the pnuema in splattered over it dissipates in a shower of sparks. One of them hits you and it courses into one of your arms. It causes your arm to freeze but adds to your overall power.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

(okay, Heres your new map...but don't update it too often please!)

You back away and enter the other room. It seems to be a long diagonal hall built in small box like sections. Seperated with corner bars. As you step towards the middle of the short hall you notice something on the roof.
Sl1kers, the L0-mundr equivalent of this floor. They look like small two armed/winged no legged bats which cling to the roof, made of silver metal. Most of them are 'sleeping' but one turns to you. "Thumb!" It says. "Metal bits!"

\\ Pitch House <
\\ \\ / /
\\ \\ /--/

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

I keep forgetting parenthesis can't be used without it cutting of the rest of the text...

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/Talonwood/Gladmap_zpsd69b4160.png

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 56/100

I'll nudge the robot with my foot to check if it's dead.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 56/100

It falls on its back but it just seems unconscious.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 56/100

All-righty then.
I push the robot onto its back and start cheerfully jumping up and down on it's midriff.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 56/100

...Erm, you begin to do so and it makes weird crunching sounds every time you do. Other than that it seems alright. The screen begins to talk again.

"Thumbs! Thumbs! Fight for Glory!"

A metal hatch opens on the roof and you begin to hear menacing clicking sounds.

(Your post is on page 41 Zelda...)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 56/100

I check how heavy the robot I felled is.
I'd consider hiding under it if it was light enough but that could be foolish as I wouldn't be able to see any threats or escape quickly.
As it is I'll see if I can quickly set my sidearm back to charging mode.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 56/100

You can easily set it back to firing mode again. Just, note that charging takes a while.
The robot is ridiculously heavy, or, maybe your weak and its just beyond your strength.
A Slinker, a metal bat with no legs drops down through the hatch. Followed by more. They click rather than screech.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 56/100

I back away from the critters waiting for the pistol to start recharging.
If any get to close I'll smack them with the weapons muzzle.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 56/100

The gun's 'lens' begins to glow. You swing the pistol at a nearing leader of the group. It clings to the gun though with magnetic wings though. "Click! Cilck! Kill!" It clicks. The others stop approaching, wary.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 56/100

I dash the nose of the gun against the ground trying to dislodge and stomp on it.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 56/100

The Slinker smashes against the ground, pieces scattering. Another one clicked and then the whole swarm leaps towards you. You do have time to evade, maybe, hopefully...

Showing 271-285 of 368