ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

504 48127
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 504 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,147 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter

Considering that I haven't actually collected any metal bits yet I'll go back and look into the room to see what's going on.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, 16 charred metal bits.

I forgot to add that metal you gathered to your invent.

You observe the room being bombarded it seems like inbuilt traps are being activated, you get the uneasy sense that someone a guy with a button is pushing the red button that makes those hammers crash through the wall and that the guy is laughing.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 99.8/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

The fangsaw hewed into the Panthers shoulder spitting an arc of sparks.
Its left arm went limp. The beast snarled! There was a click and the blue disk on its back exploded with blue light soaking smoke. "Run!" yelled Iris.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
HP ; 99.8/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

I'll pick up the faingsaw and try to run through the nearest portcullis. I won't stop running until I see some sort of hostility or a door closes between the panther and I.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,147 posts

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :

Fervently wishing the figurative button presser would obtain a severe finger-cramp, I head back to the shop...again.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

HP ; 100/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :

You and Iris break for it, the path seems to go on forever until you almost begin to zone out. It has perhaps been 5 minutes and the passage just seems to go on forever. You feel sort of more energized somehow.

HP ; 44.5/100
Inflictions :

Wow, you are one paranoid puzzle-bot :P
Where was I, or rather..you...okay, the shop.

You come into the shop and find the silver/tank robot human-voice shop keeper. He seems to be updating the shops armory.
(this word really is a misnomer since it generally means weapons more often than armor...or I suppose guns are sometimes referred to as arms... Your the expert Tiki...)

Will have a list of wares tomorrow, sorry.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

Inflictions :

I guess this is the part where I turn around and see what's behind me. If behind me is just the passage back to the room I'll try to examine the walls.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

Inflictions :

The path behind seems rather unchanged. You examine the wall and based on a few pictures you downloaded for comparison; you determine this place doesn't not fill up with water, it would leak through thin gaps in the walls bronze plating. Crash! You turn to face Iris, a hammed had crashed through the wall and was pinning her left arm to the wall. She started at it, unbelieving, shell-shocked.

HP ; 44.5/100
Inflictions :

The shop keeper takes on look at you can says. "Shock pistol costs 16 pieces."

8 - Vibro Stilletto
16 - Shock Pistol
16 - Vibro Short Sword
16 - Cu-Zn DIY Armour upgrade.
26 - Repair kit
34 - Ion Blade
38 - Acid Spray

Suppose I should add the previous list as well, most of it.
This new list is based on stat-based prices, but still fitting in this rp, its an excerpt from the sequels shop. The sixteen price weaponry is rather a coincidence. '.' ....players currently start with 160 currency and are generally expected to end up with 10 items...

3 : Bronze Reaver Vibro-Axe
13 : 1-k key
16 : Full Repair
18 : 2-k key
21 : Three-uses Tazer Glove
23 : L-0 Mundr Bane
26 : Neo-Trident
41 : Acid Grenade

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

Iris is okay! her arm isn't dented even...

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

um.. what is a hammed?

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,147 posts

(Knowing Talon and his spelling I'd assume he meant a hammer...)

HP ; 44.5/100
Inflictions :

"Um okay...weird coincidence... I'll take one of them 'n."

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

Sorry Zelda 0.-

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, 16 charred metal bits, Shock Pistol {8/8}

Very weird coincidence I considered raising the price but...its based on stats so...yea.

You buy the Shock Pistol. It seems to have a slowly recharging 8 shots.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

Inflictions :

I'll grab the hammer and put it in my arm. I'll then proceed to try to see what's going on on the other side of the broken wall.

helper08
helper08
194 posts

Name : Anachron
Styling : Anachron is...different in a way. The creator created an odd design and built Anachron as though he had...'dragonscales'. (He even argued that it created better armor though many doubt it (it's not true :P)) Differences from the regular robots (other than the entire design of the outer layer of the robot) lay at the armpits, the neck and the part where the waist and the legs connect. Around the arms and the legs a 'hill' comes from just beneath the shoulder and wraps around the arm with the peak at the armpit and butt and the front of the waist and the shoulder. For the legs that's where it ends, the 'hill' does not go down. A similar 'hill' is found at Anachron's ankle. At the arms the 'hill' at the armpits connect with the sides. At the neck it's similar to the legs, it goes from the bottom of the neck to Anachron's head and does not come down, leaving an area between the 'hill' and it's neck. This creates the feel of a collar. Even more so as it surrounds Anachron's entire neck except for the front part. The 'hills' along Anachron's neck, arms and legs are a 'scale' shape at the lowest parts of the 'hill' the 'scales' thin out until it's just one and then it changes to metal plates. The body and head are more simple. The head is in the shape of two buckets connected at the rims/hole area. A ridge just above the line of the two 'buckets' is the 'nose' and just above are a dark yellow. Just below the line is it's mouth, a simple hinged mouth that moves up and down on command. The rest of Anachron's body are normal metal plates. Everything is colored with a dark yellow bordering on green although it's brighter than it's eye color.
Ability1 : Water Proof (the ridges cover most areas where water can go into.)
Ability2 : Trap Awareness
HP : 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers

(herpaderp... hi there! Alright if I join @.@ (supposed to be pleading eyes XDl) I'll be talking in 1st person although my even though my skele (what I call character sheet) is in 3rd just in case your wondering)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,147 posts

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, Shock Pistol {8/8}

(I'm really lost. All the places I've been too but the red-house seem to lead to dead ends.)

Showing 331-345 of 504