ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

504 47946
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 504 Replies
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

No squabbling guys... -.0

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, Shock Pistol {8/8}

You enter the arena and find half of the portcullis shut and the other half open. You hear a growl in the distance but it seems minor to the weird sight you see above. The screen that had showed the wreathed CGI human had turned back on ad the man was back, except this time his faced was distorting weirdly and he was cast in a crimson light.

"Welc-Welc-Welc....Welcome to-to the Harena! Kæmp for herlighed!
Thumbs-Thumbs-Thumbs up! No mercy! Kill the Puzzle-Bots! Or fifty two metal bits! Minotaurosu kyÅ«kyoku no chÅsen! Kaemp Harena! Thumbs-Thumbs-Thumbs to the Arena! Fight for Kyukyoju! Metal bits."

The screen flicked and was replaced by a shining bronze 'stand by' screen. But the speakers continued. "We will get you Eazilrym!"
A trapdoor nearby you begins to open.
"We will get you all!"

===== Creepy much? Good mourning...

Name : Anachron
Styling : (short version) Anachron has scale-like 'webbing' (like between the toes of frogs) around his shoulder and part of its arm. A similarly built 'collar' is on its neck. A part similar to the 'collar' except the front part is closed and it ends closer to Anachron's body is at its waist around the part where its legs connect with its body. Anachron's eyes are dark yellow and its body is a dark yellow as well although it's a lighter yellow and borders on green.
Ability1 : Water Proof (the ridges cover most areas where water can go into.)
Ability2 : Trap Awareness
HP : 100/100

Anachron collided with the same almost invisible barrier that the other robot had. You find yourself on your back side staring at another robot in a mirrored position (except this one is rather average, if shorter than usual.)
You gaze at the strange force-field like substance, sort of green liquid suspended as glass, your temperature sensors detect it is just below room temperature. On either side of the wall, the left one on your side of the barrier and the right one on the other robots side are small control panels that seem to control the surrounding temperature.

====

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 100/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

The passage is wide enough for five puzzle-bots to travel shoulder to shoulder and your upper two arms can almost reach the roof.

You begin to saw through the walls, which surprisingly tears with ease and you make a slice from the first torn wall, up, around down the over wall, you hear some slightly disconcerting buckling below as you begin to cut into it. The passage you came from begins to sag slightly, the panthers growl falters. Iris horrified that the maze passages can so easily be damaged. A L0-mundr with blue lights for eyes comes from the grate passage the hammer had revealed and not acting L0-mundrish at all it begins to squeak. "Metal Bits! Metal Bits! Thumbs! Glory! Kill! Kill! Kill!"

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

@lordoftiki
*Facepalm* So why don't you go through one of those paths, to progress through the game?

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

(Cool... now I know that I can easily destroy the hallway I'm in.... how comforting....)

I'll use the L0-Mundr bane on it,pick up the L0-mundr if it's dead, and then try to run onward down the passage while saying to iris "Run! before more show up."

helper08
helper08
194 posts

(I has no idea what to do... Curse you fuzziness oh well, although I was bored and decided I'd figure out what trap it was :P don't see what the temperature has anything to do with anything...)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,147 posts

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

I'll take out my dart-shuttler and attempt to support it one handed so I can still be ready with my shock-pistol.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

Talonwood. I noticed that you're not posting as frequently. are you just busy?

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

Its the weekend now So I hope to post abit more, but I have gone back to a previous routine which was abit limiting...

Inflictions :

The Lo-mundr bane merely incapacitates them, but the creatures seems to deactivate in any case. You and Iris run for it as several more vocal L0-mundr come from the side passage. After long the passage seems to be arcing upwards , you continue running but soon realised the you are running up the passage rather steeply, and it seems continuing to do so would eventually be impossible, even with greater strength than humans, neither. As it becomes beyond your capability you notice rungs on either side the passage. So it seems to be climbable the rest of the way.

===

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

The trapdoor reveals Two tall horns, then a bovine head, as the creatures rises it snots a puff of smoke and scrapes one hoofed foot back. It is a golden robotic Minotaur.

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

Inflictions :

Whew... I'm glad I don't have to cut groves into the wall myself...

I'll attempt to climb.

helper08
helper08
194 posts

(What do I do Talonwood :| XD)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,147 posts

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

I discharge a bolt, aiming low, before tossing away the shuttler and starting to fire with the pistol aiming the slow the entity (robot?) down.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You begin to climb the side of the passage, it seems to be rather long but you soon see a platform above. Iris seems to be having trouble a little trouble but not enough to be worrying.
You clip your trident & Fang-saw to clang and stick against a small strong magnet in your back instinctively. The magnetism seems to be a side effect having four very powerful motors nearby.
Having four arms helps your ascent.

(Most modern motors to my knowledge do run using magnetism, Just in case you didn't know, but you probably do. XD)

===

Name : Anachron
Styling : (short version) Anachron has scale-like 'webbing' (like between the toes of frogs) around his shoulder and part of its arm. A similarly built 'collar' is on its neck. A part similar to the 'collar' except the front part is closed and it ends closer to Anachron's body is at its waist around the part where its legs connect with its body. Anachron's eyes are dark yellow and its body is a dark yellow as well although it's a lighter yellow and borders on green.
Ability1 : Water Proof (the ridges cover most areas where water can go into.)
Ability2 : Trap Awareness
HP : 100/100

The temperature of the room is why the barrier is solid, if you were to deactivate the coolers the green glass wall would become a liquid. Although it may be acid for all you know.
But that is perhaps a better passage to take than going back into the room with the draconic Talonwood.

===

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {8/8}

(It seems to be metallic skin and sinew. Synthetic biology controlled by an AI.
After a hundred or so years a Puzzle-bots growing intelligence will only be containable in synthetic bodies and the first androids will be made when your AI's are uploaded into them. That is, if you survive. )

The bolt causes the Minotaur to stumble as it chases after you. You sent several charges of pnuema charged air. They look abit like fragments of lightning which ripple across the creature's chest, the skin goes slightly translucent and it seems winded. You send another shot which curves upwards to the creatures head. Its gold in its head darkens abit as if a thin layer of licorice has been splattered over it, and the horns warp abit. (If it were aimed next to you point blank, your metal would attract the charge.)
At this shot the creature stops and, while it still glares at you with white eyes, It has stopped bounding after you. It seems to be recovering already though.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

(Note, the internet ran out yesterday, just my luck. Which is why I wasn't able to post...)

BlazingZelda
BlazingZelda
877 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

(no, I did not know that. I only have the intelligence of a 13 year old...I also don't get out of my home much...)

If it's close enough, I'll try to grab onto the platform and pull myself onto it.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You climb onto the platform, it has a white plastic door is circular with a gold rim and a red light sphere which seems to be the pressure-pad button that opens it. Iris slowly climbs up and sits down on the panel looking down.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You get a grip on the panel with one hand, then flip onto it easily. Iris climbs up carefully. The wall the panel is attached to is circular painted white door. With a golden rim and a glowing red pressure panel at the center. (Pressed to open it.)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts

(I wasn't visible the first time I posted it... 0.-)

Showing 376-390 of 504