ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 80159
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name : Eazilrym
Sty

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Sty

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(ah, LordofTiki is having a technical proble- proble- glitch :P , Hydraulics are like pipes full of pressure that can be adjusted, a machine powerful enough to lift a house would likely be hydraulic. Perhaphs i'm naming it incompletely 'Hydraulic engineering' or something, but, there are hydraulics in some cars that can enable the driver to make the cars body rise and fall and things like that. )

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(It is perhaps some sort of elevator or mobile machine like yourself, probably with 'evil' intent. Or there ia the chance it could be an internal functions of the maze which just makes the portcullis to open on a moments noticed very quickly.)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

Sorry, internet kept cutting out when I posted, only staying online enough to post the first few words...sty indeed.
"Push the button...but with an arm you're not too fond of."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

"Not one of my arms though..."

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 83/100
Inflictions :
+
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

The button slides back with little resistance, Its click is enough to make you wince, the the large clack of halogen lights being turned on in the distance more so. clack. Clack. Clack! Clack!!! It repeats, growing closer, almost like footsteps, on either side of the roof beyond the portcullis, which seemed to has disappeared lit casting light on thick sheets of dust, a row on either side came closer, closer... Then they spiraled. into a cirlcle at the end, meters away from you, illuminating a circle, two pedestals either side the illuminated spot lit with green flames.
In the distance, a large tv screen activated, showing a computer generated face, handsome if old, male, with blondish hair and tanned skin, a wreath of metallic bronze leaves on his head. THE EMPEROR was the title proclaimed below in several languages before dissipating in a splash of liquid bronze. Both of you recognized this location from training, the only place a robot was allowed to be given knowledge of. The center of the maze not distant from all the starting points. Not the way out but where one became closer to the danger. And the prizes that would surely aid in escape.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

Do you mean the location as in the room we're in, or are you referring to something else?

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(Le room just ahead of you, the entrance not considered important enough for you to be told portcullis are used for the entrance...)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 83/100
Inflictions :

The edges of the circular room seem to be a dozen or so portcullis activated from the other side, the portcullis opposite yours is open.
The circle platform in the middle of the room, just a slight inset, begins to rise. 'Welcome Challenger Six El Ae De Be Zero Wy!!!' The computer sim head hollers, speakers unseem blaring an artificial voice.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(I can imagine there is some discussion among the builders of the maze as to how one pronounces 6lad b0y.)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(think I accidentally wrote G1ad B0y on the map)

HP ; 84/100
Inflictions : Ready-To-Sleep

The inset platform rises and several buttons pop up on it, some sort of challenge choosing interface appears on the screens.

\\_ L0-mundr Skirmish _/
(10 bit prize)
-0- Dueling Terrain -0-
(13 bits per kill)
\\\\=-=\\ Minotaur Grand Brawl /=-=//
(30 bits prize)

Are the most prominent choices.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

"I

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

won't guard you in any way that could risk my life in any way, but you might as well sleep." I'm going to investigate the screen, keeping an eye on 6lad b0y.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 85/100
Inflictions : Sleeping.

Your lights go dark, but nothing else indicates you are no longer awake, besides the stillness.

Showing 46-60 of 368