ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 80143
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair
Invent : Broken dart shuttler, 11 darts.

I already ate those, remember.
I'm going to go back to the dead robot.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

(XD correct...have a gold star. Sorry...)

You enter the long hall, then freeze as you noticed a black painted four armed robot, one with fake neon green hair (of feminine styling) with an actual bronze rifle. and a third short one holding a bronze-reaver vibro-axe.

You see three names flit behind/before your | typing section.
The four armed one seems to be 'Trax of Minos Co.'
The neon haired one is named 'Iris or Minos Co.'
The small one is '3v1l of Icarus Co.'

---

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 97/100
Inflictions :
Invent :Type-1 Key, Metal bits 6. 1 Dead L0-mundr. (4 Bit total), Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane.

You hide in a corner of the room.
| Initiate Ch-Saw.Lft 50%capacity.

It was the chainsaw sound that attracted the robot you shortly discover to be named Trax as the other two robots with him/her/it trying to discourage going into the green tinted room. Four arms poised.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

I attempt to snatch a chunk of the dead robot before turning and going back to the shop.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

As you return to the shop, the chunk of dead robot in your hands starts sparking, audibly. 3v1l turns to face you and, while expressionless seems to be struggling between alerting the others or not.

---

HP ; 97/100
Inflictions :
Invent :Type-1 Key, Metal bits 6. 1 Dead L0-mundr. (4 Bit total), Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane.

Okay, then I suppose you have the choice of speaking to a malevolent in stature Trax (though you are probably better armed, from appearances...unless they have a tazer or something)

Or you can duck into a hatch in the wall behind you that opened the moment you stopped leaning on it.

Or you can make it so that you never drew there attention, and they split up, so they saw if you did not use the chainsaw. Referring to this room, the room across from this one with L0-mundr in it and the large arena you were in some time ago now.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

ame : Eazilrym
HP ; 100/100

I try to sell the chunk to the shop-keeper, keeping an eye on 3V1I.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(aye, glad boy, I made A mistake in thinking you just meant to turn it on, ...did I not? actually i'm confused now -.-)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(sounds very reasonable, must apologize for recent no-appearance as well, i've had a few IRL confusions and so forth. I am really sorry if this reply is incorrect...

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(ugh! the post got totally cut off below..and i've momments left -.-)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

I might, If it gets worse, which would be a real shame. But for now, I intend to continue...

HP ; 97/100
Inflictions :

Trax watches you menacingly. The others have a sort of 'not again' stance, not having facial expression. As if you were be the tenth robot Trax had decided to kill. Both 3V1L and Iris step back.

HP ; 100/100

You end up 6 metal bits richer. The Shop keeper goes over seemingly having forgotten your presence and opens a large bronze vault-cupboard, you briefly see several inactive Puzzle-Bots, motionless in hangers, all very polished. 3V1l goes out of sight.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 36/100
Inflictions :

The next moment happened very quickly, It seemed, the robot had the extra speed ability, there was a clash as your yet charged trident got stuck in between Trax's two left shoulders, Pnuema spilled from a torn pipe, In the next collision you feel something pressing against you, your sight falls against the ground with a crass, something begins to saw your side, then...the movement stops, You find yourself facing the severed head of Trax, you quickly but slightly weakly bring the chainsaw away from your torso, ending the script as quickly as you can.
Pnuema Diagnostics flashed red.
36% Capacity.
Iris and 3V1L goggle at you, at least, as much as can be said for a light eyed Puzzle-Bot.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

I'll try to catch up with the shop-keeper and get him to the repair the dart-shuttler for metal bits.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Invent : 11 darts,

The robot sighs a fuzzy computer generated sigh then takes a dead robotic hand of your shoulder, takes the metal bits and you discover the robot that had been trapped in the door laying behind you, both hands destroyed and one light blinking.

---

HP ; 36/100
Inflictions :

The two robots step back, "Friend..." They bot manage to say, literally scared, there AI, just as yours seem to be evolving beyond anything your human creators predicted. The green orb tips back, and shatters on the floor, there is a flaring of bright bronze light from beneath the orb and something rises, A key. Unlike any key you have been programmed to recognize instantly.
Your light eyes darken briefly, as does Iris and 3V1L, a silver key appears beneath your Pnuema Diagnostics, And just above your camera lenses, three lights you have never seen before, about a tenth the camera's size, the middle light shines white. You and supposedly the others have 1/3 End keys.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

BlazingZelda wrote:
ok... so I'm in the same room as the rusty robot.

I'll take his key and go back to the hall I started at and go through the other side instead.

Eazilrym got it from a cupboard near where he began.

HP ; 36/100
Inflictions :
Invent :Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Metal bits 6. 1 Dead L0-mundr. (4 Bit total), Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane.

I don't think I'd included the invent when you got the first key, was rather a mistake, not adding it on the bio.
There is your 2-key, Note, the end key sounds rather similar to the other keys but it isn't, it probably needs more emphasis like THE THIRD END KEY , can't reveal specific use but its important.

3V1L steps forward and you here several bips and you briefly see behind your Pnuema-Diagnostics a large script file being sent from 3V1L to part of the snake. There was a hiss, click and two small black objects roll out of the snakes mouth. Iris aims her bronze rifle at you briefly, rather well aimed, in show of arms. 3V1L awkwardly raises his bronze-reaver axe, it sparks with the energy of the tazers in his hands. Iris tosses a cylinder of pure bronze metal at you from his/her arm. You catch it with an arm easily.

The passage seems to have some virus set over it, on entering your eye-lights dim, and you only briefly see a room filled with axe blades dangling by chains from the roof. There is far in the distance, for the room seems to be large, a small moving blue light. Apparently skirting around obstacles from the way it moves Coltishly.
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Invent : 11 darts,

I follow him, I want my repaired dart-shuttler!

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Invent : 11 darts, bronze dart shuttler

The robot sighs, tosses all the objects in a bin and gets an undamaged bronze dart-shuttler from a high up draw. It hands it to you reverentially.

Showing 121-135 of 368