ForumsPopular MediaNew Star Wars Movie

78 37306
kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

A new star wars movie based around Yoda!!! Disney bought Lucas Arts out though...

• 78 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I feel as though that if you don't follow the books it will get really confusing.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

I feel as though that if you don't follow the books it will get really confusing.
That's probably what Disney feels as well, and why the next movie will require no more previous knowledge than one might glean from watching the original trilogy; probably way less than that.

But still... Jedi, Luke Skywalker, the Empire... these things are like part of popular culture now. Everyone knows these stories. Ugh, I don't know. We really just have to trust them on this one. I would've particularly loved to see a Thrawn trilogy adaptation (Thrawn is such a good freaking character and villain), but that always seemed really unrealistic.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Awww. That stinks. I really wanted to see Darth Caedus die. It would have been so epic.
Why do you want to see me die, I would rather see my brother die (Anakin Solo), because if he doesn't die, I might not have the Anakin Solo to command when I take over the universe.

But still... Jedi, Luke Skywalker, the Empire...
All of which are in the Yuuzhan Vong war.

~~~Darth Caedus
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

All of which are in the Yuuzhan Vong war.
Were you getting at something?
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Were you getting at something?
Just showing why the Vong war is such a great candidate.

~~~Darth Caedus
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Why do you want to see me die

Cause you get your butt kicked by a girl. Your sister none the less. Maybe if they could have Jennifer Lawrence be your sister (cannot think of her name). I have phone calls to make.
Squidbears
Squidbears
627 posts
Nomad

Her name is Jaina. If they did it correctly it would be such a good battle

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Just showing why the Vong war is such a great candidate.
It certainly would be, I'd watch the hell out of that movie, but as I said, not happening.

Maybe if they could have Jennifer Lawrence be your sister
This is my new favoritest idea ever.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Cause you get your butt kicked by a girl. Your sister none the less. Maybe if they could have Jennifer Lawrence be your sister (cannot think of her name). I have phone calls to make.
Could see that working, and I did injure her severely as well, so its not like it was ultimate pwnage. (I haven't read the book, I am basing this on wookiepedia)

Also, Jaina's fine, but I like Jagged Fel better, he is the better pilot (as Jaina has the force on her side)

~~~Darth Caedus
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Her name is Jaina. If they did it correctly it would be such a good battle

O yes. That is right. It has been awhile since I have read those books.
It certainly would be, I'd watch the hell out of that movie, but as I said, not happening.

They should make games based on the books. The new fighters and stuff always sounded so cool. And with the way graphics in video games are it would look good too.

She would be perfect. Around the right age and she is already bad ***.
Could see that working, and I did injure her severely as well, so its not like it was ultimate pwnage. (I haven't read the book, I am basing this on wookiepedia)

Close doesn't count when your life is on the line. And of course she did not pwn you. Wouldn't look as good that way.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Close doesn't count when your life is on the line. And of course she did not pwn you. Wouldn't look as good that way.
well, my line doesn't die out, because my son and wife survived.

seeing a game based on the Vong war would be awesome, but Jennifer Lawrence is already too old for the beginning of the war I believe. (I think the twins were early teenagers, and anakin was a tween)

~~~Darth Caedus
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

She would be perfect. Around the right age and she is already bad ***.

I have no clue how..but this gave me an idea...

Remakes of all the Star Wars movie...but with only 1 change

Kristen Stewart..as all of the clones
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

What would that change? They wouldn't need helmets. Same emotionless face.

Or would you just like to see Kristen Stewart get shot, blown up, smashed, crushed and sucked into the vacuum of space a bunch of times?

Both

And just imagine it..that expression for every singe scene involving a storm trooper!

"These aren't the droids we are looking for..."

"*Wilhelm scream*.."

etc
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Hahaha..yeah....very funny..

but lets wait for the release first..

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Or would you just like to see Kristen Stewart get shot, blown up, smashed, crushed and sucked into the vacuum of space a bunch of times?
Why not?

Both

And just imagine it..that expression for every singe scene involving a storm trooper!

"These aren't the droids we are looking for..."

"*Wilhelm scream*.."

etc
what exactly are you saying here?

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 46-60 of 78