Forums

ForumsPopular Media

New Star Wars Movie

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 4:02pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,523 posts

They said the new movie is coming out in 2015.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 11:38pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,287 posts

When they said they were making a new Star Wars film I REALLY hoped it was going to be set during the Yuuzhan Vong war. It'd take a whole lot of movies to cover the whole war, and it would be quite different from the other star wars movies... but boy would it be cool.

With all those Vong to get, coralskippers to design, yammosks, man, it would be awesome.

Especially for the part when Anakin dies.

And when chewie dies as well.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 9:12am

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

The whole Star by Star book would be incredible, that was my favorite book of the series. Chewbacca dying would probably make me sad, even though I don't really like him

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 8:18pm

Graham

Graham

6,422 posts

Based around Yoda? This is disappointing. I want to see it based around Luke Skywalker's son, so they can insert another: "I am your father..."

Chewbacca dying would probably make me sad, even though I don't really like him

Glehhelhelhelhelehlhelhelhelhelhelhe!

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 8:33pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,620 posts

Luke Skywalker's son

You mean Anakin Skywalker. Luke hasn't had a baby from what we saw on the last episode.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 8:52pm

Graham

Graham

6,422 posts

You mean Anakin Skywalker.

No, I do not.

Luke can impregnate himself; I thought you of all people would know this.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 9:08pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

You mean Anakin Skywalker. Luke hasn't had a baby from what we saw on the last episode.

Luke's son

Speaking of son..better yet...they should've had him vs his clone

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 9:10pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

they should've had him vs his clone

Luke I mean..not his son

Luke vs Luuke. Make it happen (now the question is, would it make the Dagobah cave scene deeper..or take away from how deep it is?)

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 9:41pm

daleks

daleks

3,326 posts

pang you seem to be going from the books. Yes in the books Luke gets married and has a son, Ben. But the new movie may not follow the books.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 3:10pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,780 posts

Let's have 'new hope' that they might follow the books a little here...

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20050603073546/starwars/images/9/99/Lukemaraben.jpg

I can see this fair lady playing Ben's mum allright! =)

Furthermore, I am really wondering what the "Yuuzhan Vong" will look like! (Provided they will go down this path and use this storyline of course) Will they be humanoids with a dark side, or alien-like creatures that have special abilities that make fighting them really hard? (They somehow manage to destroy 'N.J.O.' outposts without much resistance) All vague questions, I know... I know... but I was just wondering! ^^

Reply to New Star Wars Movie

You must be logged in to post a reply!