Forums

ForumsPopular Media

New Star Wars Movie

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 1:21am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,103 posts

What would that change? They wouldn't need helmets. Same emotionless face.

Or would you just like to see Kristen Stewart get shot, blown up, smashed, crushed and sucked into the vacuum of space a bunch of times?

Both

And just imagine it..that expression for every singe scene involving a storm trooper!

"These aren't the droids we are looking for..."

"*Wilhelm scream*.."

etc

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 3:12am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Hahaha..yeah....very funny..

but lets wait for the release first..

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 11:22pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,175 posts

Or would you just like to see Kristen Stewart get shot, blown up, smashed, crushed and sucked into the vacuum of space a bunch of times?
Why not?

Both

And just imagine it..that expression for every singe scene involving a storm trooper!

"These aren't the droids we are looking for..."

"*Wilhelm scream*.."

etc
what exactly are you saying here?

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 6:59pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,103 posts

what exactly are you saying here?

The parts in quotes are quotes from stormtroopers..now imagine difference scenes with a stormtrooper involved..but with the expression-filled face of Stewart

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 8:15pm

daleks

daleks

3,843 posts

seeing a game based on the Vong war would be awesome, but Jennifer Lawrence is already too old for the beginning of the war I believe.

Ya, for the beginning of the war she would be too old, but she is playing Katniss who is supposed to be a teen.

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 9:14pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,175 posts

The parts in quotes are quotes from stormtroopers..now imagine difference scenes with a stormtrooper involved..but with the expression-filled face of Stewart
Haven't watched the movie, but from the trailer I see so much emotion. (he just stopped that truck, I am just going to sit here with my mouth half-open, not acting surprised, amazed, etc)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 4:50pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

They're going to keep Harrison Ford as Han Solo, Mark Hamill as Luke, and Carrie Fisher as Leia. George Lucas said it himself, and he says they've already been signed.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 9:36am

partydevil

partydevil

5,322 posts

George Lucas said it himself, and he says they've already been signed.

to bad for george it's not his call anymore.
does disney say the same?

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 10:39am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

does disney say the same?

Yes.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 6:37pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,175 posts

oh, so they are going to do 50 a.b.y. perhaps they can find something independent.

~~~Darth Caedus

Reply to New Star Wars Movie

You must be logged in to post a reply!