ForumsPopular MediaNew Star Wars Movie

78 37307
kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

A new star wars movie based around Yoda!!! Disney bought Lucas Arts out though...

• 78 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I just did. It just showed pinball and star wars the clone wars.

Machinima, Machinima, Machinima. Sub to them. They quite literally make a video any time there is an rumor ever.
linky link, no main yoda film
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

*any movie ever.
and to clarify, Im saying there is no Yoda film. Im not saying that Yoda would not be in these.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Ouch, problem while correcting typo. I need to get back in the swing of things here in the forums...
*any rumor ever

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I just did. It just showed pinball and star wars the clone wars.

and why would we know more then google does?

Who said I wanted to know everything about their movies? I just want to see if its good or not.

it sounds like you already made your conclusion befor there is any info about the movie.
you dislike disney and therefor you dislike the new star wars movies.
nothing disney will do will be good in your eye's.

that is how it looks like when you write about it.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

it sounds like you already made your conclusion befor there is any info about the movie.

*prediction

I'm only predicting that its bad, however they did good with Marvel. But Starwars isn't the same as Marvel.

Its possible that they could mess up.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

why not just wait and see what it will become?
i'm whit you whit the idea that it can become very bad.
but there is nothing i can base this on so we just have to wait.
not already sending it into the bad side of the room.
until then i c the good thing that lucas donated the entire 4 billion or so to charity.
sofar it's been a good deal.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

I'm just glad the franchise is not in George "Let's add pointless crap to the classics" Lucas' hands anymore. Which means the original trilogy is safe from "improvements" and the next film is safe from the visionaries who brought us The Phantom Menace.
I mean, really. Even if Disney churns out another ****ty film, we've already hit rock bottom, so it's not a huge deal. Just one more to ignore. Besides I'm liking the decisions they've made so far. JJ Abrams, Harrison Ford, the writers are decent.

One thing though: if they don't get John Williams to score it, I'm not watching it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm just glad the franchise is not in George "Let's add pointless crap to the classics" Lucas' hands anymore. Which means the original trilogy is safe from "improvements" and the next film is safe from the visionaries who brought us The Phantom Menace.

You put that as if you think others besides George Lucas had a say in what happened with the movie..
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

One thing though: if they don't get John Williams to score it, I'm not watching it.

I'd rather Hans Zimmer. I've had enough of John.
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

I'd rather Hans Zimmer. I've had enough of John.

Dude. Star Wars is Star Wars. It is sacred. This is beyond what you and I might prefer - it's about keeping the SW spirit there, and John Williams does it every. single. time. The prequels' score is the only thing about them that's worthy of the originals. Put someone else in there, they'll come up with an imitation of Star Wars.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Dude. Star Wars is Star Wars. It is sacred.

sacred? well not for long anymore. xD
you should expect some star wars cartoon serie taking the "sacrednes" right out of it. =P
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

(not to mention all the other crap thats already made about star wars. star wars lego video games for example. xD)

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

you should expect some star wars cartoon serie taking the "sacrednes" right out of it. =P

There already exists a cartoon series, the clone wars.

(not to mention all the other crap thats already made about star wars. star wars lego video games for example. xD)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is one of the best games available for my gaming system (wii), maybe not Halo quality, but still a decent game.

Also, my WHAP teacher (officially AP world history, but WHAP sounds better than APWH), told my it is set somewhere around 30-35 A.B.Y. which, as you should hopefully know, is right after the Yuuzhan Vong war, I hope they include this in some way in the movie.

~~~Darth Caedus
Squidbears
Squidbears
627 posts
Nomad

When they said they were making a new Star Wars film I REALLY hoped it was going to be set during the Yuuzhan Vong war. It'd take a whole lot of movies to cover the whole war, and it would be quite different from the other star wars movies... but boy would it be cool.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

When they said they were making a new Star Wars film I REALLY hoped it was going to be set during the Yuuzhan Vong war. It'd take a whole lot of movies to cover the whole war, and it would be quite different from the other star wars movies... but boy would it be cool.
With all those Vong to get, coralskippers to design, yammosks, man, it would be awesome.

Especially for the part when Anakin dies.

And when chewie dies as well.

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 16-30 of 78