ForumsPopular MediaNew Star Wars Movie

78 37346
kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

A new star wars movie based around Yoda!!! Disney bought Lucas Arts out though...

• 78 Replies
Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

The whole Star by Star book would be incredible, that was my favorite book of the series. Chewbacca dying would probably make me sad, even though I don't really like him

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Based around Yoda? This is disappointing. I want to see it based around Luke Skywalker's son, so they can insert another: "I am your father..."

Chewbacca dying would probably make me sad, even though I don't really like him

Glehhelhelhelhelehlhelhelhelhelhelhe!
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Luke Skywalker's son

You mean Anakin Skywalker. Luke hasn't had a baby from what we saw on the last episode.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

You mean Anakin Skywalker.

No, I do not.

Luke can impregnate himself; I thought you of all people would know this.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You mean Anakin Skywalker. Luke hasn't had a baby from what we saw on the last episode.

Luke's son

Speaking of son..better yet...they should've had him vs his clone
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

they should've had him vs his clone

Luke I mean..not his son

Luke vs Luuke. Make it happen (now the question is, would it make the Dagobah cave scene deeper..or take away from how deep it is?)
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

pang you seem to be going from the books. Yes in the books Luke gets married and has a son, Ben. But the new movie may not follow the books.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Let's have 'new hope' that they might follow the books a little here...

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20050603073546/starwars/images/9/99/Lukemaraben.jpg

I can see this fair lady playing Ben's mum allright! =)

Furthermore, I am really wondering what the "Yuuzhan Vong" will look like! (Provided they will go down this path and use this storyline of course) Will they be humanoids with a dark side, or alien-like creatures that have special abilities that make fighting them really hard? (They somehow manage to destroy 'N.J.O.' outposts without much resistance) All vague questions, I know... I know... but I was just wondering! ^^

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

They've already said it's gonna be a brand-new original story not based on any of the books or comics. Which means no Heir to the Empire, no New Jedi Order, no Outbound Flight, or whatever, at least not a direct adaptation. It's a whole new story we've never heard/read/watched before.

Which is a **** shame, because the Vong war would've made for a kickass trilogy. Killing Chewbacca in the first god**** movie? That'd make people pay attention. This isn't your daddy's Star Wars.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Awww. That stinks. I really wanted to see Darth Caedus die. It would have been so epic.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

Can't have Darth Caedus without the yuuzhan vong war.. It's kind of an integral part of his character development

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Can't have Darth Caedus without the yuuzhan vong war.. It's kind of an integral part of his character development

what if it is set 100.000 years after anything star wars related was done and all the darth dudes come back in some way to destroy the univers once and for all. mhuhahahaha.

=P
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Don't really want to see anything post Episode VI with a diluted Jedi Order.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Don't really want to see anything post Episode VI with a diluted Jedi Order.
There's some really, really good Extended Universe material past Episode VI, you know.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

There's some really, really good Extended Universe material past Episode VI, you know.

I know. Star Wars Fanboy here. I just have never grasped and embraced the idea of a resurrected Jedi Order that has lost much of its character.
Showing 31-45 of 78