ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow to beat Lady Shiori in Shinjid

11 9999
Newtwen
Newtwen
4 posts
Farmer

I've beaten every boss except Lady Shiori ( i have yet to fight Kazuro) - i just can't get past her!
I'm assasin class by the way. Does any of you know how to beat her? i could really use some advice!

• 11 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

On Assassin I think I beat her using a combination of stunning and running

Just don't look at her when she uses Serpeant Gaze. When she is casting the move, try to stun her before she gets it to finish. When she was stunned I would basically use my Quick Hit move and (I think it's called) Kick (The other skill you have at the beginning). I had Furious Strikes 3/3 and the skill you get after 3/3 I think too, so I just rapid-fired until she woke up.

I haven't tried it, but I think Dash would help dodge her bolts too. Also, if you want, eat/drink a lot of the food you have, as you won't really need it any time else.

Newtwen
Newtwen
4 posts
Farmer

Thanks ! But by stunnig do you mean shuriken or the stun move? And do you think smoke bomb will be usefull? Cuz i currently use Mirage.

Thanks A LOT for your help!!!

MrYojimbo
MrYojimbo
14 posts
Peasant

You can use your kick,stun and even shuriken to disrupt casting.

If you can dodge her projectiles well enough you don't need smoke bomb otherwise use it as a projectile barrier in a pinch.

Also sometimes your mirage will take the aggro and the projectiles will be aimed at it instead of you.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I'm a warrior, and if this helps anybody, I beat her by using Heavy Slam and Heavy Shuriken, along with the Kunai String (charming) and the Dash.. it was tough! I also have the potion maxed out. I think she was much harder than the last boss, by a lot!

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

[quote] Hmm..I'm a warrior too. With Brutal Advantage, I get first stun. Then just distract her from casting by it constantly -Once you master your BA, its CD is 10secs. It is pretty stupid (in good way) skill- As a substitute, Shurikens are great to distract bosses from casting spells. Assassins are much better to face spellcasters than warriors, you know that! Important thing is that, rememeber her pattern (suprisingly she has.) and turn yourself other way from her.

aurelius_maximus
aurelius_maximus
22 posts
Peasant

Whenever she uses the Eye spell, turn a way. Whenever she flies in the air, run under her. Hit her hard (preferably stunning) and make sure you can keep up with her.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Yeah you see I'm an assasian as well, and I've got Slay, Stun, Agiility, Shruiken, Heal, and Poison. And I'm stuck...I mean I understand the strategy, but I just can't flipping kill her...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The key is to move out of the way when she's preparing her 'freeze in the air' spell. Also get surikens if you can. That's how I killed her.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

I'd stun her . then give her your best attacks. run away . then repeat

ObsidianGloom
ObsidianGloom
1 posts
Nomad

I'm Priest and I can almost kill her using Meditate, Frost Spikes and Spirit Blades. Can't defeat her though

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Use the priest's magic bolt and jump around to avoid her fire balls. Also, keep your distance.

BTY, it's Sinjid, not Shinjid.

Showing 1-11 of 11