ForumsSupport Forumalluda

8 2033
dirio
dirio
5 posts
Nomad

me pueden canselar mi cuenta por ke un chico tiene mis datos porfavor selos suplico

• 8 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Please use English on the forums.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Something about canceling account. Dirio, could you tell us in English the issue. We'd be happy to help.

dirio
dirio
5 posts
Nomad

hello jeej wanted to know if I can change my user and contraceña of the page to connect Armor Games, for which there was a insidente hehe

I managed to get my account information through an online game and if they could not change or delete ke would have?

thanks for listening XD

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Please never post your password, it's for your own safety. Also, yes changing your username is not possible except for emergencies. What is the reason you wish it changed?

dirio
dirio
5 posts
Nomad

that managed to sober my data and that was on Friday happened and did not know if I could change it that's why I preocumo much to put my data since another person and I care too much sap and wanted to know if I could poreso change my password or my user so that that person can not get: (

dirio
dirio
5 posts
Nomad

I think I translated wrong jeje
I want to change my username or password by a person the know and whenever game Games that opens pesona and uses my data and many annoying me that person.

Nose therefore I could help change my data.
and thank you very much for your attention

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well you cannot change your username but you can change your password. Just you to your profile settings and type a new password. Then hit update.

dirio
dirio
5 posts
Nomad

ok good, thank you very much

Showing 1-8 of 8