Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

alluda

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 10:24pm

dirio

dirio

5 posts

me pueden canselar mi cuenta por ke un chico tiene mis datos porfavor selos suplico

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 11:16pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,047 posts

Please use English on the forums.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 5:54pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

Something about canceling account. Dirio, could you tell us in English the issue. We'd be happy to help.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 7:42pm

dirio

dirio

5 posts

hello jeej wanted to know if I can change my user and contraceña of the page to connect Armor Games, for which there was a insidente hehe

I managed to get my account information through an online game and if they could not change or delete ke would have?

thanks for listening XD

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 9:38pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,795 posts

In general its possible to change your username, but AG wont make it "just for fun", without a very good reason there is a good chance that they deny a request, but your best chance is to ask an admin (Ferret for example).

Besides that: NEVER POST YOUR LOGIN-DATES (aka your password)!!!

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 9:46pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

Please never post your password, it's for your own safety. Also, yes changing your username is not possible except for emergencies. What is the reason you wish it changed?

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 11:15am

dirio

dirio

5 posts

that managed to sober my data and that was on Friday happened and did not know if I could change it that's why I preocumo much to put my data since another person and I care too much sap and wanted to know if I could poreso change my password or my user so that that person can not get: (

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 7:07pm

dirio

dirio

5 posts

I think I translated wrong jeje
I want to change my username or password by a person the know and whenever game Games that opens pesona and uses my data and many annoying me that person.

Nose therefore I could help change my data.
and thank you very much for your attention

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 10:11pm

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

Well you cannot change your username but you can change your password. Just you to your profile settings and type a new password. Then hit update.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 12:54pm

dirio

dirio

5 posts

ok good, thank you very much

Reply to alluda

You must be logged in to post a reply!