Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

alluda

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 10:24pm

dirio

dirio

5 posts

me pueden canselar mi cuenta por ke un chico tiene mis datos porfavor selos suplico

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 11:16pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,771 posts

Please use English on the forums.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 5:54pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,364 posts

Administrator

Something about canceling account.  Dirio, could you tell us in English the issue. We'd be happy to help. :)

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 7:42pm

dirio

dirio

5 posts

hello jeej wanted to know if I can change my user and contraceƱa of the page to connect Armor Games, for which there was a insidente hehe

I managed to get my account information through an online game and if they could not change or delete ke would have?

thanks for listening XD

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 9:38pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,845 posts

In general its possible to change your username, but AG wont make it "just for fun", without a very good reason there is a good chance that they deny a request, but your best chance is to ask an admin (Ferret for example).

Besides that: NEVER POST YOUR LOGIN-DATES (aka your password)!!!

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 9:46pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,364 posts

Administrator

Please never post your password, it's for your own safety. :)  Also, yes changing your username is not possible except for emergencies.  What is the reason you wish it changed?

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 11:15am

dirio

dirio

5 posts

that managed to sober my data and that was on Friday happened and did not know if I could change it that's why I preocumo much to put my data since another person and I care too much sap and wanted to know if I could poreso change my password or my user so that that person can not get: (

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 7:07pm

dirio

dirio

5 posts

I think I translated wrong jeje
I want to change my username or password by a person the know and whenever game Games that opens pesona and uses my data and many annoying me that person.

Nose therefore I could help change my data.
and thank you very much for your attention :)

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 10:11pm

daleks

daleks

3,183 posts

Well you cannot change your username but you can change your password. Just you to your  profile settings and type a new password. Then hit update.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 12:54pm

dirio

dirio

5 posts

ok good, thank you very much :)

Reply to alluda

You must be logged in to post a reply!