ForumsNewcomers ForumHi, I'm New

16 2490
Animi0
Animi0
6 posts

Hello~
I've been playing Armor Games for awhile, but I just made an account today.
Hi everyone!

• 16 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,837 posts

Welcome to the site! Always nice to see a fresh face.

Planning on collecting all those quests, or are you maybe going to poke around in the Community for a while? Both are good fun.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,948 posts

Wel come to the website with the best community, Armor Games.Keep an eye for the evil Star Wars robot, he's part Disney and Warn Bros. I hope you have a great time on AG!

mikacinikac
mikacinikac
421 posts

Welcome, Animi0... How are you? Which game is the best game on Armor games?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,177 posts

Hell-O and a warm welcome to AG.

mbbs112
mbbs112
196 posts

Welcome to AG
Have fun playing game's

Animi0
Animi0
6 posts

Hi everybody~
I'm thinking of completing a quest or two. I'm not sure yet.
I guess, so far, my favorite game would be....How to Raise a Dragon or Fancy Pants Adventures.
Oh, and I'm fine, thank you. :3

winmaster1
winmaster1
649 posts

Welcome, if you need help go to help page.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,225 posts

Hello and have a nice refreshing beverage made from a guy I found.

Animi0
Animi0
6 posts

Why thank you for the drink. ^.^
And thanks, I'll be sure to check the page out.

firedog12
firedog12
248 posts

Hi New! My name is supposed to be a dog on fire. I hope you don't think I hate animals. I don't know what your name means, but i'm assuming it represents how many posts you have made and the year you joined. By the way, who's that Animi0 guy?

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,871 posts

Hi there. My name is supposed to be my name. Hooray, I'm original. Have fun, play the Forum Games (check the stickied threads at the top of Forum Games for excellent advice), don't stare directly into the light and try to not get too close to R2D21999, he kind of freaks us out. Also, do not accept "chocolate" from him.

Just kidding. But be sure to play a few Forum Games to get your name out there. Excellent art in the Art section and some really heavy debates in World Events. Ask a Mod for help in Support if you need it. This site has the best Mods I've ever seen in terms of interaction and helpfulness.

Animi0
Animi0
6 posts

My username has a history.
On another website my username was Animalmaster300. I joined a little forum family and got a nickname. I wanted something that sounded slightly humaish, so I swapped letters and got Animi. And everyone called me that.
But now people just think I'm misspelling anime. >:l
But Animi was unavailable, so I just threw on a 0.

Thank you Matt~
And R2D21999 isn't freaky. :3
At least I don't think so.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,368 posts

Hey Animi0! Welcome to ArmorGames! Have fun playing all the great games and see if you can get all of the Quests! Hope to see you around in the community too! =)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
10,171 posts

Welcome aboard animi0, hope we see you around the community some

Also..don't take R2's drink. He got it from me...without my permission...after I finished using the restroom

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,294 posts

Hello there! I am Nerdsoft. Nerdy nerd is nerdy. And so on. Welcome aboard! If you want fun, play something. Forum Games are for playing text-based games on the AG forums, not for talking 'bout games. Just making that clear.

Showing 1-15 of 16