Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hi, I'm New

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 9:52pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

Hi New! My name is supposed to be a dog on fire. I hope you don't think I hate animals. I don't know what your name means, but i'm assuming it represents how many posts you have made and the year you joined. By the way, who's that Animi0 guy?

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 1:01am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,069 posts

Hi there. My name is supposed to be my name. Hooray, I'm original. Have fun, play the Forum Games (check the stickied threads at the top of Forum Games for excellent advice), don't stare directly into the light and try to not get too close to R2D21999, he kind of freaks us out. Also, do not accept "chocolate" from him.

Just kidding. But be sure to play a few Forum Games to get your name out there. Excellent art in the Art section and some really heavy debates in World Events. Ask a Mod for help in Support if you need it. This site has the best Mods I've ever seen in terms of interaction and helpfulness.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 2:12am

Animi0

Animi0

6 posts

My username has a history.
On another website my username was Animalmaster300.  I joined a little forum family and got a nickname.  I wanted something that sounded slightly humaish, so I swapped letters and got Animi.  And everyone called me that.
But now people just think I'm misspelling anime. >:l
But Animi was unavailable, so I just threw on a 0.

Thank you Matt~
And R2D21999 isn't freaky. :3
At least I don't think so.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 3:05am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,733 posts

Hey Animi0! Welcome to ArmorGames! Have fun playing all the great games and see if you can get all of the Quests! Hope to see you around in the community too! =)

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 4:13am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Welcome aboard animi0, hope we see you around the community some

Also..don't take R2's drink. He got it from me...without my permission...after I finished using the restroom

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 8:02am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,066 posts

Hello there! I am Nerdsoft. Nerdy nerd is nerdy. And so on. Welcome aboard! If you want fun, play something. Forum Games are for playing text-based games on the AG forums, not for talking 'bout games. Just making that clear.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 3:48pm

adrenaline6

adrenaline6

56 posts

Hi i am new, if u like to chat, then come to my profile home lol....

Reply to Hi, I'm New

You must be logged in to post a reply!