NoNameC68

5,072 posts

Knight

This thread gets my blessing. : )

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 2:56am

IceDrakeknight

IceDrakeknight

361 posts

Please do not make multiple posts to correct other posts please.

As for the dash, it is a skill in the assassin tree.

Dashing can also be acquired at level 20, The ultimate skill, but however, the cooldown is longer compare to assasins skill

Well, I have got the same Problem with the venom. The problem for me ist, that he can heal himself. And he heals too good. Can you help me with something. A tip, how can I do amount of damage?

I am just a binner, who started to play Sinjid for 2 days. I am a Warrior.
What equipment should I take? What skill should I use?

Thanks in advance

You must have the skill of doomblade, Itl slow him down for sure. As for the Equipment, you have to buy the latest equipment from the blacksmith that could forge your weapon. And forging your weapons and gear is a must, If youre having troubles with money, You can always re-visit the early areas that you enter and repeat killing the previous enemy you faced to gain more levels, Don't rush yourself if you can't beat takeshi, Just train and train in the previous areas and youl be just doing fine when facing takeshi, Make sure that the equipment that you wear aims Strength and Vitality to last longer in combat since your a warrior.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 6:32am

IceDrakeknight

IceDrakeknight

361 posts

For the record, If anyone is having trouble with lord takeshi, Just clickhere

P.S, I apologize for errors and such, this is my first time of how to use Microsoft express encoding 4.0

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 7:16am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

It's a shame Toxicity can't stack if you have it on both primary and secondary weapons. :(

I've beaten the game on hard mode with both Warrior and Priest and I'm currently on Assassin. I have to say, Assassins really do suck early game. At least with the abilities I tried, it took me a very long time to get past the zone with the necromancer (I think that was it). Those Hunters were like 353662 times stronger than me!

However, as of now at the Shogun Palace I kicking everyone's *****. Shadow Focus (or whatever it's called) plus Spectral Dash = easily damage into the 1000s. Plus Mirage basically makes me deal 1.5-2x as much damage. I don't even know what to get for skills now! :p I think I'll level up my Shuriken and get Marksman which will probably make it deal as much as Spectral Dash for each Shurikan and possibly stun enemies more. I find Assassins really excellent in 1v1 battles due to first Mirage makes you pretty much always have a man advantage. Also, Assassins have so many stun/stop casting moves like Stun, Shurikan, and Kick that against someone like Lord Takeshi they basically can't even cast their poison cloud move!

P.S. I seem to always like the class I'm currently playing with the best!

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 1:22pm

Lulzshock

Lulzshock

19 posts

Man, this game isn't horrible or anything, but why is it getting so much praise?

It just feels like a Arcade style side scrolling fighter with some RPG elements to me. Nothing special..

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 1:41pm

wolf1991

wolf1991

3,061 posts

Man, this game isn't horrible or anything, but why is it getting so much praise?

It just feels like a Arcade style side scrolling fighter with some RPG elements to me. Nothing special..

It's the quality of the game really. Also, the creator, Krin, never fails to deliver a solid, well rounded game. See, you never can find a good quality game for flash, but Krin (and a few others) make something like this, and it's pretty fantastic.

Also, hype. People have been wanting this game for years. Have you played the Sonny games yet? You should. Those are also good.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 5:20pm

iamdatiger71

iamdatiger71

4 posts

Er... I think I might need a little more help!  ( WARRIORS KINDA STINK!!!)
http://www.timswineblog.com

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 6:56pm

IceDrakeknight

IceDrakeknight

361 posts

Er... I think I might need a little more help!  ( WARRIORS KINDA STINK!!!)

Warriors are indeed excellent in combat, You can't expect all classes to be perfect in every way, Some classes has its own flaw and weaknesses not just the bosses that you encounter and beating them up with ease but thats the part of the challenge to fight your own counterpart and your opposite which you are vulnerable.and get to feel in that position that you get the disadvantage instead of getting advantaged all the time.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 7:28pm

iamdatiger71

iamdatiger71

4 posts

NEVERMINDNEVERMINDNEVERMIND!!!!   IBEATHIMIBEATHIMIBEATHIM!!!!       IT TOOK OVER A HALF AN HOUR!

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 1:56am

IceDrakeknight

IceDrakeknight

361 posts

Lol, you took him half an hour to beat him? He woudn't even last 3 minutes going toe-to-toe with me neither assasin or warrior

Reply to General Sinjid Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!