Forums

ForumsFlash Games

General Sinjid Thread

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 9:44am

ArchKnight

ArchKnight

95 posts

Hi.

I understand that this may be a little of the current topic but it's something that I couldn't figure out. Does anyone know how to reach higher places by jumping? I mean, I know that there are ways of doing it but I just can't jump high enough to reach a ledge or similar even with the Kunai (I'm playing as a warrior).

Thanks for the help

- ArchKnight

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:18pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,585 posts

I understand that this may be a little of the current topic

It's the general Sinjid thread! Anything related to Sinjid goes!

Does anyone know how to reach higher places by jumping? I mean, I know that there are ways of doing it but I just can't jump high enough to reach a ledge or similar even with the Kunai (I'm playing as a warrior).

It's not possible to actually reach high places with ONLY jumping. MrYojimbo has a video of himself doing it with the Kunai here.

It's easy enough to reach high places with Assassin (Spectral Dash) and Priest (Blink) but with Warrior it takes a couple tries to time it right. So it's able to be done with all three classes (I don't have premium, so I don't know about Hunter).

I'm trying out Agility Priest now. It's definitely very close or at the same level as Agility Assassin but right now I'd say Assassin has the edge. Priest just doesn't have enough Stun/Disrupt Casting moves. Mind Strike works decently, but its focus cost is a lot and I can never really time it right. The Ghost Shuriken ultimate ability is amazing though. It pretty much takes out a single non-boss in one go, albeit with a Ghost Strike or two to aid it. The only problem is that it does so much damage that against Warriors I always die because of their Blood Mirror!

Shadow Guardian is very nice as well, although it basically is a meat shield against enemies and doesn't do much damage at all. It's occasional Void Burns are nice, though. I'd definitely prefer Mirage.

I'm thinking about trying out the Illusion ability too, but then I'd have to lose some of my points I put into Dark Intentions and Summon Shadow.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 6:46pm

LiquidKryptonite

LiquidKryptonite

30 posts

How would I defeat Ryota the Sly in the Venomwoods? I'm a level 15 warrior with these skills:

-Doom Blade
-Kunai String
-Blade Storm
-Slam
-Heavy Strike

His sanctity ability heals him for 250/3 secs, and I can't seem to do any significant damage. Do I have to lure him into his poison cloud or...?

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 7:24pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,585 posts

If you're level 15, you can get get an ultimate skill, correct? I would get Deadly Charge; it has massive damage. I don't know what else to say, as Ryota really is a lot easier that Lord Takeshiki. To be honest, I really hate the Kunai skill because it misses so often and its damage its mediocre. Really the only thing it's good for is getting to "impossible" places...

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:02pm

LiquidKryptonite

LiquidKryptonite

30 posts

Thanks.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:22pm

LiquidKryptonite

LiquidKryptonite

30 posts

Thanks, I re-spec'd and got deadly charge (didn't really want to go back and level up) and it helped a bunch.

P.S sorry for double post my post was submitted before I was done :/

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 12:14pm

forumtera

forumtera

2 posts

i am level 20 assassin  i'm using shadow reflex spectral dash combo what are the best items for me and where can i find them i don't want to waste my component

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 2:33pm

pwnicorn123

pwnicorn123

3 posts

Okay, so I'm a level 14 priest and want to know how to defeat lord dai'jin
I have Mighty head band, swift gloves, Armor of winter, suede leggings, dai'jin necklace, shadow walk and ice
my skills are insight 3/3 summon shadow 3/3 fast heal 1/1 dark impact 5/5 and spirit barrier 1/2 so yeah

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 8:11pm

Cryostrata

Cryostrata

10 posts

@ Forumtera, if you have Premium, go to Crow's Nest, if not, the Serpent set dropped by Shiroda Assassins, Mistwalkers, and their big boss Lady Shiori will do for a finishing set.

---

I did a re-run of Warrior on Hard, if anything, it was harder to reach Takeshi than to kill him, he died on round one, on the other hand, the Shogun Palace is the direct opposite, Lord Asura is a lot less a rag to be destroyed this time since it does take a quite a fair bit to get past his Deep Healing.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 7:55am

forumtera

forumtera

2 posts

thanks but what about feet and weapons?

Reply to General Sinjid Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!