Forums

ForumsFlash Games

General Sinjid Thread

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:15pm

Cryostrata

Cryostrata

23 posts

Well let's see.

Weapon wise, that's a toughie, unless you're on Premium, which as said before, Crow's Nest.

Otherwise, you have two choices before you, high damage, or high AGI, I've tried both, and I have no comments on the superiority of one over the other.

For damage, I suggest Vengeance aka Kazuro's scythe, damage is quite good, the tradeoff is it has low stats, which is mitigated by the fact it raises ALL stats and DEF by around 10+ depending on grade.

For raising AGI, the Viper's Kusari and Obsidian Kunai should do the trick, I am unsure if there are better things to dual-wield since I've found nothing else with higher AGI boosts.

For feet, any class that isn't a Priest should look into the Boots of Grief, they're in the chest right before Kazuro, stats-wise, it raises AGI and has a little bit of DEF. but the appeal of this item is that it comes with damage, the AGI just makes it even better for Assassins though it's good for Warriors as well.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 3:13pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

With Assassin (and agility Priest) I like to use the purple Katana that you get from the weapon store area with 96 damage and 65 Agility. The Obsidian Kunai and the Viper Kusari is a decent combo, but I like the Katana better due to its higher agility and the fact that it can be upgraded before the last zone compared with the Viper Kusari, which is only obtained in the last zone so would not even be worth it to upgrade. I mean, who really cares about how good you are AFTER you defeat Kazuro unless you have premium?

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 8:10pm

Cryostrata

Cryostrata

23 posts

All my characters kill Kazuro on their first runs of Shiroda Fortress (As compared to my Hard Warrior who re-runs a zone a few times for some equipment before taking on the boss with the exception of Shiroda which is also cleared on the first time.)

Even if the equipment is for better or worse, useless, unless you're a Premium player and those equipment cost quite the massive dollar, some people do like to collect the equivalent to the ultimate equipment for that time, it keeps them occupied, and it makes re-runs to torment that smarmy git for his Crystals easier.

---

On a side note, I completed my Hard Warrior run, estimated amount of time taken, 6 hours, 1 hour slightly longer than Normal Assassin and Priest run.

Takeshi went down quick,

Asura required me to switch to using Bladestorm instead of Doomblade,

Tetsuo taught me to time Shockwave to weaken his Soul Shatter from 2K to 300,

And Kasumi failed to understand (Again.) that Tank Warriors counter Samurais and Assassins.

The last two bosses were piecemeal, the 2 Shiroda Priests might as well have been the big bosses, considering their Soul Shatter deals 4.1K DMG (And I have maxed out Heavy Armor and blocked it when I couldn't run.) as compared to Shiori's 3.3K eye. That's saying something.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 11:23am

Exesp26

Exesp26

1 post

I purchased the Premium Content.  How do I get to the last mission?  I just completed mission from Katai awarded in the Crow's Dojo, but I can't seem to find anyone else to talk to in order to get the next mission?

P.S.  I'm going on the theory that there is one more mission because I saw a screen grab where someone was lvl 25, and I am still only lvl 24.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 2:13pm

trying

trying

438 posts

Just because you're not max level doesn't mean the game isn't over.

There's just those 2 levels for premium content.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 8:41am

hawkspar35

hawkspar35

3 posts

About the Kunai Sting Warrior power...

Combined with Brutal Advantage, it can get you on the back of your enemy with him stunned. Then a Slam deals him maximum damage.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 2:11pm

hawkspar35

hawkspar35

3 posts

Oh, by the way, you knew you could kill masaru-sama before fighting Takeshi just by using your Shuriken power ? It targets him, automatically !

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 6:13pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

Yeah, but it's kind of a waste of a Shuriken as you kill him in the story anyways.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 2:56pm

PerchSTG

PerchSTG

1 post

Just simply stuck after the throne of flame. It doesn't say where to get my next quest from and I have none in my log. Any suggestions where to go? I beat the full throne of flame level.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 6:50pm

JamesWB

JamesWB

62 posts

Does anyone have tips to defeat ryota the sly with assasin. I am currently level 14. He just keeps on recovering health no matter how much I damage him.

Reply to General Sinjid Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!