Forums

ForumsFlash Games

General Sinjid Thread

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 8:56pm

DoomDrakon

DoomDrakon

32 posts

Hey, I have a question regarding the Fancy Robe vs the Amulet of Focus. I know that if you give the Fancy Robe to the noble or w/e, he gives you the Amulet of Focus. Is there any way to get the Fancy Robe back? Or are you stuck with the Amulet of Focus? Also, which one is better? I already traded it, but I'm doubting my decision because the amulet is terrible IMO.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 10:06pm

IceDrakeknight

IceDrakeknight

361 posts

Some idiot insulted my video though, I wonder who that hobo is, i'd really really like to sink my fist into his face hopefully.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 10:35am

pensivepepperpicker

pensivepepperpicker

8 posts

Here, I made a SInjid video series recently. This game is so great, I've always been a big fan of Sinjid games. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to videos or something, sorry if that's against the rules ^^'

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 11:53am

desliano12

desliano12

2 posts

i'm priest lv 20, i used 3/3 shadow guardian, 3/3 shadow blend, 3/3 frost spike, 1/1 soul shatter, 2/3 phasing spirit, 3/3 insing, 1/2 meditate, 2/2 spirit barrier. my equipment are side claw and obsidian kunai,fancy robes, naga's eye, legplates of might, grips of lighting, serpent's hood and shadow walk

ps. sorry i write much
pss i hate to defeat lord takeshi
psss it's easy to beat lord kazuro

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 2:35am

Tabernus

Tabernus

1 post

I need help defeating Lord Asura in the Dai'Jin mines.
My Skills
Spectral Dash (5)
Shuriken (3)
Shadow Reflex (1)

Posted May 5, '13 at 4:14am

HellScream99

HellScream99

1 post

where can i get the doom blade?

Posted May 5, '13 at 3:03pm

Kaodi

Kaodi

4 posts

I have a problem ... I'm on hard mode with a warrior lvl 14 and I can't gain exp anymore. So I'm trapped in Venomwoods and I can't kill Takeshi. What should I do ?

Posted Jul 14, '13 at 3:28pm

ProGunner0204

ProGunner0204

1 post

AAAA. The venom guy is actually really easy. But the problem is he heals too fast and it gets really annoying.I have some of the venom people's stuff to avoid some of the poison but it does not work really well.

Posted Aug 4, '13 at 11:57pm

hassan_asif_39

hassan_asif_39

1 post

Warriors can use doomblade on takeshi, reduces his healing

Posted Dec 16, '13 at 12:02am

JPB13

JPB13

1 post

Do you ever get a house or something to store excess items so you don't have to carry them around all the time?   running out of inventory space...

Reply to General Sinjid Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!