ForumsGames[Locked] GemCraft: Chasing Shadows

148 91180
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

For those of you who are GemCraft lovers, news about the latest version...

GemCraft Chapter 2: Chasing Shadows

• 148 Replies
Tadryn
Tadryn
1 posts
Peasant

Hello !

We're at the beginning of the "next week". Any news of a real release date ? I must schedule a day far from the office to start this awaited game.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Last statement i hear was from @Ferret -->

You won't hear a date from me, I couldn't give one anyway. But that being said, early next week seems likely.
sonic2083
sonic2083
11 posts
Peasant

"early next week"...
for peter the first day of the week is friday and then comes the long awaited weekend.
have fun waiting muhahaha

Yerond
Yerond
3 posts
Nomad

it's ok guys he probably just confused "start of next week" with "start of next century"

the_stig
the_stig
5 posts
Shepherd

This is starting to look like some kind of joke...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This is not a joke. It's still being worked on, and will release when it's ready.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

This is starting to look like some kind of joke...

You can be sure he is working his *** off to release it.
Graum
Graum
6 posts
Scribe

My thumbs have never been so twiddled.
Looking forward to it, Pete!

the_stig
the_stig
5 posts
Shepherd

This is not a joke. It's still being worked on, and will release when it's ready.

Ferret, I have no doubts about it. The only problem is that there are still no news about when it is going to be ready. But hey, people, it got greenlit on steam! YAY! Hurray for it!

Going back to play GCL while I wait...
elfstone
elfstone
1 posts
Shepherd

"Gemcraft Forever"

Princetoor
Princetoor
25 posts
Blacksmith

Okay! I don't mind the fact that bugs and stuff are being fixed, before the release. So that the game could bring the best experience that you've ever had in your life of TD gaming. Yet, it pi**es me of, because you said the release date.

With all do respect, next time you're going to make a game. Make sure, that release date will be final, because as an Indie developer, you have all the time you need. You are not being pushed for gods sake.

danieln92
danieln92
11 posts
Shepherd

Gemcraft games have held up with time. Is the repeated release date postponement frustrating? Yes. But ONLY because Gemcraft is the best tower defense series made. If it was not so amazing then it wouldn't cause much stir about the release date! Gameinabottle is doing some awesome indy game work!

That said, I'm twitching in my seat and refreshing the blog page and armorgames homepage anticipating the release! Such defense! So tower! Much Gem!

the_stig
the_stig
5 posts
Shepherd

"Gemcraft Forever"

LOL

That's just what I thought.
Let's hope it won't suck as much as that one
VindiKator
VindiKator
1 posts
Peasant

Just got the last Achievement on GCL. Can't wait to get started on GCC2!!!

balthasarK
balthasarK
20 posts
Farmer

Actually, I kind of enyoy these delays, it's kind of like waiting for xmas: have I got somthing for me under the tree today?
Wait and expectation has a delicious side to it, sweet torture... ;-)
Because when it's gonna be HERE! It'll be a yeeepeeee day! :-D and sleepless nights 3
Frankly, my main worry is this: am I gonna be able to "connect" and play it or will it be overloaded and innaccessible, quite a few fans out here, on the prowl, waiting in ambush to jump on the link when it appears... lol

But most of all, I appreciate people striving for quality over PR, communication issues & stress of &quotublication", total respect guys, take your time & do your best, (without sacrificing your health in the process), we can handle the wait (oh, wait! Err, do we actually have a choice or a say?... Mmmmh lol)

Showing 31-45 of 148