Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Feeling creative? Check out ArmorGames' Armatar Contest!

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 10:06am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

6,759 posts

Feeling... creative? Original? Artful? Then check out the ArmorGames' Armatars Contest and enter your very own work of art! If it is chosen, your submission will be uploaded and free for all the ArmorGames members to use as their Armatar and the best part is... it was made by YOU!

So pick up your pencil, start up your art programs and let your wonderful imagination show to the community in this great ArmorGames tradition!

Check the link below to see the latest theme and enter your very own Armatar! Amaze us! =)

Posted Apr 9, '14 at 6:55pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

6,759 posts

It's been quiet for a while and it's a short one this time, but we launch a quick Armatar Contest that will have the bunnies race to enter their submissions before the upcoming hunt for eggs! That's right... it's time for the:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3693/13746706395_5084fde5d7_b_d.jpg

The ArmorGames' Armatar Contest: Easter Edition!!

Better start using your creative minds and have them turn into overdrive to deliver those eggs... errr... arts! Like I stated, it's a short run for you bunnies, but who's to say it won't be a glorious one?!

Grab your pencils... Ready?
Lay out your sheets of paper... on your mark?
Work your mind... set?
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god! We're off! It's promising to be a great race! Everyone is going for the prize!!! Pencils are drawing! Mouses are swirling! Brains are working overtime  and get so hot you can fry an egg on it!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!
Sorry...
Heat of the moment...
*cough*doyouseeit?!*cough*

I'll be 'hiding some Easter eggs' untill you finish your work... till then, have fun! As always, be creative! Amaze us! =)