Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

bad eggs hackers

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 10:28pm

pixago

pixago

35 posts

I meet a few hackers you probably know if he has a rank of 999

i know theta some are just a boss at the game that is not hacking.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 1:14pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,732 posts

Could you maybe provide some proof for us (screenshots) to see which users are hacking in Bad Eggs Online? We cannot do that much with this statement other than reading it... =)

If you are not comfortable posting this out in the open, please notify me on my profile and I will direct you further, ok? ;)

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 7:51pm

Kromo555

Kromo555

21 posts

I have to point something out, um you say he is prestige lv/ rank lv of 999. Well in Bad Eggs you tell what prestige someone is by counting the stars in the box, there are only five. So that means you must have counted all the way to 999, and I highly doubt that. Either that or his level was just 999. Be more specific if possible, I am interested in seeing something like this.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 12:59am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,294 posts

I have to point something out, um you say he is prestige lv/ rank lv of 999. Well in Bad Eggs you tell what prestige someone is by counting the stars in the box, there are only five. So that means you must have counted all the way to 999, and I highly doubt that. Either that or his level was just 999. Be more specific if possible, I am interested in seeing something like this

Lol... The number of times a person has prestiged doesn't effect level. Its not like once you prestige you can go to level 150 instead of 80. It doesn't change so 999 wouldn't be possible without a hack.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 3:39pm

Kromo555

Kromo555

21 posts

Yeah I know that, your point is?

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 5:06pm

kirks011

kirks011

181 posts

His point obviously is that the prestige is irrelevant. It doesn't matter about the "stars in the box" as long as the hackers level is 999.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 12:08pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,294 posts

His point obviously is that the prestige is irrelevant. It doesn't matter about the "stars in the box" as long as the hackers level is 999.

Thank you kirks... My point exactly.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 1:15pm

kirks011

kirks011

181 posts

Anytime. Sorry i didn't wait to let you answer. I thought i would just let him know since you hadn't apparently had time to that day.

Reply to bad eggs hackers

You must be logged in to post a reply!