Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

[NO] Introduce yourself here

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 9:08am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

Hi y'all. I'm Nerdsoft, and welcome to Armour Games. If you're new and want to introduce yourself, put it here. This is an attempt to stop the huge amount of "hi, I'm new here" threads from blocking up the questions people post on here about the site's interface and such. You know, that sort of thing. Anyway, introduce yourself.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 9:22am

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

So you made this thread without an moderator or admins permission?

And why didn't you introduce yourself?

(I think you're new)

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 9:53am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

I have 304 posts. I'm not really new. I just spend a lot of time on the forums. I was considering bringing it up with ModDayCee, but decided against it. For the forum servers! And also for the people whose questions get swamped by "I'm new here" type-topics. I was just trying to clean up a little, but I'll bring up the topic with a mod.

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 10:45am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,342 posts

And that is why I have to step in and shut it down Nerdsoft... even though it is made with good intentions and would organize things a bit, it also deprives every new user of making a thread about him-/herself and introduce themselves to the ArmorGames community and -in turn- give the community a chance to welcome them here. Understand? So... sorry, but no... =)