10,056 posts

@R2D21999 Sure
@xAyjAy You can't use bold in comments.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 12:35pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,789 posts

Knight

I posted it and it looked terrible. No paragraph spacing whatsoever.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 2:54pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

@xAyjAy You can't use bold in comments.

i posted it and it looks good...except that i tried to bold the titles...

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 2:32pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

yes! thanks for the help, i got my first merit!

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 3:48pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,789 posts

Knight

*sigh* I guess I might as well use my manners.

Thank you gantic. Ugh that was so hard.

Although, I do find it ironic at how last SIPPYCUpS I kept trying without success. But this SIPPYCUpS I tried just once and succeeded.

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 8:30pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,669 posts

There still a chance to start fresh on this? Or is it just fixing the comments now?

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 9:22pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,056 posts

REPLIES:
@Somewhat49 You can work on an old comment or start a new one. Up to you.

ROSTER:
firedog12
HUA7XFan122396
Nerdsoft
Salvidian*
Somewhat49
StrategicCaptain
Terry_The_Disco_King
*Ineligible for SIPPYCUpS merit guarantee.

SIPPYCUpS Graduates: R2D21999, xAyjAy

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 2:09am

K261326

K261326

26 posts

hmm new here so what is this SIPPYCUpS can do for armorgames forum sir?

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 11:06am

Gantic

Gantic

10,056 posts

SIPPYCUpS doesn't do anything for the Armor Games forums. SIPPYCUpS is for game comments.

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 3:41pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,669 posts

This is for the game Reachin'Pichin:

Overall: I would recommend this game to a friend who would like a good time waster and a platformer.

Background: I like that the background is kept fairly simple with no moving objects so all the focus is really on the character you control, not anything else. The background is also changing the higher you go, which helps me a lot because then I can use the background to determine how far I am from the ground and after a while of playing you associate the background with certain obstacles you encounter so the background gives you that heads up on what is coming later on.

Plot: I really didn't see much of a plot here other than youâre a Pichin that wants to grow up into a stage III Pichin, also youâre some lab experiment as well but there really isnât much of a progressions when it comes to why youâre there and not growing up in the wild with other Pichinâs. The fact that it doesnât have much of a plot isnât really a bother though, since most flash games have no plot or a very basic plot.

Gameplay: I was quite surprised to like the game so much since it is so simple, you basically press launch, move around using your mouse to guide the Pichin, use your spells to help you along the way and collect coins to further upgrade your Pichin. I was a bit surprised though to find myself keeping the Baby's First Toy spell (it gives you a minor boost upward when casted so you can reach higher locations) since it is the first spell you get and the spell is just a lot better than most, I've gotten past so many blank spots using that when no other spells could really get you as far, so having better progression in spells would have been nice so you have to upgrade to newer spells to be able to progress and feel like you are progressing through more complex and useful spells.
The game needs to be a bit more challenge as well, when you start off you barely get any gp and items because you don't have any speed power ups, but once you get those you start raking in 20k gp a game, at least 1k K and more than enough ores to last you through the whole game. While I have single launches that give me 50 of some ores, the highest number of ores needed for anything is 20 so I could upgrade 2 things fully that require that ore. What I suggest is to have it where the price of items is higher since the insane amount of items there just adds to the excitement while flying.

Upgrades: One thing I really liked about the upgrades is that once you increase Pichin's acceleration or strength or one of the other upgradable stats, you see a definite improvement to your character and will start getting better stuff because of it while in other games you have to upgrade a stat 5 times before you see an improvement. One problem I have with the strength upgrade in the start of the game, those speed breakers were great for slowing yourself down so you could collect those extra coins and be able to see the area that you are in because otherwise everything just becomes a blur, but once your strength is high enough, you go right through them and there's no hope in having them stop you for even a brief second.

Music: I really don't have much to comment on about the music other than if you have a long launch then it will probably get annoying fast since it's a high pitched song and not much variation. The music in the science lab isnât bad though, doesnât bother me but I donât love the music either.

Starting off: The introduction and little tutorial windows in the science lab are great and I wasnât confused an all with what each window is and what each upgrade does so I wouldnât improve that. Only problem I have is the fact that when your Pichin evolves you have no control over what your Pichin evolves into, other than you happen to collect a lot of one ore so it evolves into that category ore because of it, but when youâre collecting the ores you canât really be too picky about when ores youâre going to get.