Forums

ForumsQuests

Infectonator 2 Quests

Posted Jan 9, '14 at 7:47pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

317 posts

I just spend so much time trying to get that last and stupid achievement, yeah the one everyone else can't seem to get. What a waste of time. Seriously, someone needs to fix it.

Posted Jan 9, '14 at 9:43pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

83 posts

Which one?

Posted Jan 9, '14 at 11:23pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

317 posts

The Nothing to Do Quest. I've read the past comments. I've even did all the challenges and upgrades, and I ruined all the cities. But who would have guessed you have to somehow make sure the game doesn't end. I mean really?

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 12:43am

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

317 posts

I just did this for a THIRD TIME! I just followed ivanxxxxxxx's post on page 10.....seriously. This is worse than getting teeth pulled.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 7:28am

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

83 posts

So the achievement isn't fixed yet?

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 7:22pm

pft

pft

525 posts

I just spend so much time trying to get that last and stupid achievement, yeah the one everyone else can't seem to get. What a waste of time. Seriously, someone needs to fix it.

To upgrade all things you need to start a new game+, On this mode you unlock another upgrade, upgrade all these and it should be done.

Also if you have a glitch i did before on the towns where it appears to be destroyed. Click on each and double check, you have done all challenges on each.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 8:33pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

83 posts

I now see your problem and I can't get the Nothing to do achievement too. The Infectonator ingame achievement says 100% completet but it didn't count as completed. I got the Zombie Lord quest on Armor Games but not the analog ingame achievement to it. I started a New Game but the achievements are still completed (except the 3 mentioned above). So this really sucks -.- This problem occurs since Feb '13. Why didn't anybody do something about it?

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 9:34pm

pft

pft

525 posts

I now see your problem and I can't get the Nothing to do achievement too. The Infectonator ingame achievement says 100% completet but it didn't count as completed. I got the Zombie Lord quest on Armor Games but not the analog ingame achievement to it. I started a New Game but the achievements are still completed (except the 3 mentioned above). So this really sucks -.- This problem occurs since Feb '13. Why didn't anybody do something about it?

I see so you all destroyed all towns and upgraded all but the in game achievements didn't activate? Ok what i suggest is this. Screen shot to show this, then post here.

Another solution is to directly contact the maker of the game Or an admin.

Before this check over it all just to make sure you didn't miss something by accident.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 10:08pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

83 posts

This is what it looks like:
Page 1: Infectonator 100% but not completed. Quests are all finished except of Nothing to do.
http://www7.pic-upload.de/16.01.14/rbmcmlzykgjv.png
Page 2: Achievements aren't completed but the quest did still unlock?http://www7.pic-upload.de/16.01.14/n6mdnr3hndt.png
So yeah... -_-

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 9:57am

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

83 posts

Did it again in a complete new game. Same problem as discribed above.

Reply to Infectonator 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!