Forums

ForumsQuests

Infectonator 2 Quests

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 10:19pm

Fyrhazrd

Fyrhazrd

7 posts

I'm in the same boat as Arkeyo.  Just finished the game for the 3rd time to see if the bug had been fixed yet, but it hasn't.

All upgrades maxed, all towns destroyed, Infectionator at 100% even though "You have nothing to do..." and "Behold the lord..." are still showing as incomplete. 

Is there a trick to this that actually works or is it just a quest I've finished 3 times that will never get credit for.

Posted Feb 21, '14 at 7:15am

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

46 posts

I don't even think any admin or staff member is listening to us.

Posted Feb 21, '14 at 1:00pm

pft

pft

480 posts

Well i have alerted the Admins. What we should do now is all post to their profile. Maybe with more people asking something will be done.

Here is the Profile

Just link to the Glitch and bugs post, http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … es/page/34 (Just copy this as is)
and say there is a problem. Keep up the inquiry.

Posted Mar 29, '14 at 7:08pm

K422

K422

1 post

Problem with "Nothing to do quest".

I got already "Claws that kills" quest, but now i'm not getting in the in game achievement when I summon kruggy.

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 2:09pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

46 posts

Yeah.. the problem about "Nothing to do quest" is known but it seems no admin will ever fix it. Last we can do is just complain about it and pray.

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 4:06pm

twillight2

twillight2

187 posts

All quest-glitch shall be reported in the quest problems topic, not in the game's quest-discussion topic.

---------

Anyway: the "Nothing to do" quest becomes active AFTER you have 100% everything AND start a new game (after you finish the campaign it has two button: "not do anything" and "new game". Push "new game").

Also, any quest only becomes accepted after you finish the level, not for example at the moment you summon Kruggy.

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 9:40am

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

46 posts

I did twilight2. Several times, several months. No reaction.

Also I have reached 100% in one playthrough. Started a new game => No "Nothing to do". I played this new game to 100%, started a new game (again) => No "Nothing to do". I played this game multiple times with all hints in this forum => No "Nothing to do".
Tell me step by step what I should do and I'll try it.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 10:53am

carrera9

carrera9

10 posts

I completed all quests in 1 day, non-stop gaming after my final examination.

Posted Apr 16, '14 at 6:43am

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

46 posts

What exaclty did you do in order to get the "Nothing to do" quest?

Posted Jun 30, '14 at 4:05am

Thomcore

Thomcore

33 posts

So I finally achieved the "Nothing to do quest" !!!

First of all I have to say that I tried this quest x times in Chrome but it didn´t work so I decided to play a NEW GAME in Firefox and Local save !

So if you have saved position then start over to have zero IN-GAME achievement !

How I achieved it:
1. Completely destroy every town(skull icon) (in Santa´s island too) except one (I chose Vancouver because of fast money) and then ignore "new game+" option and click continue,
2. From the last standing town (Vancouver) collect money for all upgrades (you don´t have to upgrade all the zombies to the max!),
3. Now you should have all in-game achievements except "Infectonator!", "Behold the Lord" and "You have nothing",
4. If you are fully upgraded and there are only 3 achievement left mentioned above then completely destroy the last town,
5. Ending scene comes and then click the "new game+" option,
6. Now the quest "Nothing to do" should pop up!

If there are any questions just ask but this is the exactly the way I have obtained mentioned quest.

Reply to Infectonator 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!