Forums

ForumsQuests

Infectonator 2 Quests

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:15am

hnorgist

hnorgist

9 posts

Same trouble with middle-east achievement. Cant get it.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 1:16am

Reton8

Reton8

2,504 posts

Can someone explain the specifics of the Just Call 'Em and Watch 'Em quest? It seems far more difficult than the quest text claims, since you can only summon a particular squad once per attack.

All I had to do was summon a zombie squad (the most basic support unit) on the first level you play (it's in Asia) and I obtained the quest. Maybe summon two squads? Like Greench and the Yeti

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:36am

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

46 posts

I had problem with the middle-east quest.. it turns around I had a saved game here.. So i had to start all over again to get the achievement and finish it to get the all-in-game achievements!!

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 10:04am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

Well I have completed this game twice but still haven't gotten "Nothing to do" quest...
Upgraded all, but it doesn't show up.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 10:51am

pixago

pixago

35 posts

i had[b] middle east before the quests and i did not get the badge :(

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:12pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

"Just Call'em and Watch'em" for me didn't have to be on the first level... It was when I first used two different types of zombies (zombies + brutes) in the Middle East, and not even the first level. Either that's bad wording on the quest's part or that's a bug of sorts.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:26pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

135 posts

The "Nothing to do" quest didn't unlock for me immediately either, I was on new game+ and I was just re-running beunos aires over and over for the upgrades (Didn't summon reinald so I could do this, also I left secret base 2 untouched, was leaving it for the final city), after I had gotten the last upgrade it didn't unlock, however after completing the city it unlocked afterwards.  Not sure if that helps anyone having trouble with it though.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:29pm

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

46 posts

i had middle east before the quests and i did not get the badge :(

You have the same problem I had.. =/ I started all over again to win the quest!!

Well I have completed this game twice but still haven't gotten "Nothing to do" quest...
Upgraded all, but it doesn't show up.

@MPH_Complexity

Same problem... same resolution!!
At the first time I had the same problem!! I destroyed all cities and left one to just win more money and upgrade all!! when I played again after upgrading and buying all zombies and stats I won the quest!

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:51pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

@brunodemoch
I did exactly the same... and completed game alredy 3 times, still haven't completed that quest "Nothing to do"
Won't bother with it anymore..

It took 2 weeks for armor game developers to add new quests and once again we got BUGY quests.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:52pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

atm 118 people have purchased all upgrades, but only 56 have gotten all ingame achievements.

Reply to Infectonator 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!