Forums

ForumsQuests

Infectonator 2 Quests

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 1:43am

clau92_28

clau92_28

2 posts

Pleasde help!! i'm stuck with the level of national park. I destroyed the others, and in this I only need the 5000 gold target, but I killed all the people, and the most that I get are 3000 gold, what I can do?

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 6:38pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,753 posts

I've finished all the achievements, played through the game twice, destroyed everything, but it still won't give me "Nothing to Do."

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 2:23am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

This is more a question about an in-game achievement than a quest, but the only thing I need to do to destroy Perth is kill 2 people with a Trap, and I'm not sure what qualifies as a Trap. Am I just overlooking something because of the phrasing? What is a Trap in this game?

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 2:27am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

Never mind, that error was purely a result of my stupidity and ignorance. I didn't realize landmines were called "Traps" until I checked just now.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 2:00pm

s9589

s9589

1 post

i finished and destroyed all the towns but i never see the prompt to begin a newgame+ . .

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 2:04pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

i finished and destroyed all the towns but i never see the prompt to begin a newgame+ . .

Did you get the North Pole ones as well? It doesn't show them on the map, you have to click on it to see the towns.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 2:24pm

vanerosa

vanerosa

46 posts

@Reton8

2.) Make sure you do all the Armor Games quests during one play through.

Hmm... how can I delete my Armor Games quests for Infectonator 2? T____T

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 1:51am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

Hmm... how can I delete my Armor Games quests for Infectonator 2? T____T

You can't delete your Armor Games quests, but you don't have to. You just have to make sure you complete all in-game achievements before you attempt the Nothing To Do quest, or else you'll not only fail that quest, but you'll have to complete the entire game over again and achieve everything a second time.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 5:52pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

make sure you complete all in-game achievements before you attempt the Nothing To Do quest

Isn't the quest achieved by completing all in-game achievements? So first I have to get all in-game achievements before attempting to get them? I can't understand o.O

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 5:59pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Isn't the quest achieved by completing all in-game achievements? So first I have to get all in-game achievements before attempting to get them? I can't understand o.O

Basically, don't beat the game until you have all other achievements. If you beat the game before getting the achievements you'll have to start a new one because you can't replay beaten areas.

Reply to Infectonator 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!