Forums

ForumsQuests

Infectonator 2 Quests

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 6:04pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

This is my third time playing Infectonator through. First time there were no quests. I also went almost completely it through for second time before quests but then lost interest. Second time there were quests but I was stupid and destroyed last towns and restarted a new one. So now I have to destroy all other cities but one and then destroy it so I can get Nothing To Do quest?

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 6:16pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

The "stats" page shows all the in-game achievements, you should be able to complete most of them before reaching the end, but make sure you don't destroy the South American city that has 220 people. You'll want to use that to farm money because one of the in-game achievements is to upgrade everything, which takes a while. After you complete all other in-game achievements then destroy the last town which will give you the last achievement.

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 10:11am

portarto

portarto

81 posts

Wow. How so many people have done it this way? The quest should be more straightforward.

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 6:59pm

dimikar

dimikar

2 posts

ive summoned kruggy many times but i dont get the claws quest. Is this buggy?

Posted May 14, '13 at 4:37pm

dansor1983

dansor1983

48 posts

i'm stuck....  i've playede two times allready and i have left "Behold the LORD" and "You have nothing" and they wont complete.... any ideas?

Posted May 14, '13 at 5:49pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,441 posts

Maybe you missed to destroy a town? To get Behold" you must destroy all towns, so look around, maybe there is one that you havent fully destrtoyed yet.

And you cant get "Nothing" before you have "Behold"^, so solve "Behold" and all the other achivements and youll get "Nothing"^^

Posted May 15, '13 at 1:52am

Yahel007

Yahel007

396 posts

Well try reading this thread from 1st page ?
Post by Reton8 might help you

[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11267505/infectonator-2-quests/page/3]

Posted May 15, '13 at 7:52am

pospiech935

pospiech935

1 post

i have problem with getting the achievement nothing to do. i got all upgrades and every achievement only the one with taking all world and getting all achevements and when i get all cities it doesnt give me the achievment with taking the world so i cant get "nothing to do" i passed it twice and still it didnt worked.

Posted May 15, '13 at 8:18am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

As I said before.
All Quests must be completed in a single run!
So you have to start a new game, or proceed in your current to the next difficulty of the game and then do every quest in the game.

Posted May 15, '13 at 2:43pm

Ledah

Ledah

5 posts

I've made all the quests in the same run twice and still doesn't complete the quest :(. What can I do?

Reply to Infectonator 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!