Forums

ForumsQuests

Infectonator 2 Quests

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 8:01pm

VermilionPhoenix

VermilionPhoenix

15 posts

I finish the game .-.
and it make choice between continue or new game ...
I choice continue and I have re-finish it ...
but this time it just give me a choice new game ...
I clicked new game but all my upgrades vanish ...
**** .-.
seriously -.-

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 3:51pm

flippin_ninja

flippin_ninja

7 posts

I'm sure I did everything right. I completed the game twice, and for some reason on page 1 the Infectonator! achievement reads 100% but is not completed. So I don't have the Nothing To Do quest. I think I'm done with this game.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 3:34pm

imho

imho

29 posts

I'm sure I did everything right. I completed the game twice, and for some reason on page 1 the Infectonator! achievement reads 100% but is not completed. So I don't have the Nothing To Do quest. I think I'm done with this game.

+1
Also, i can't complete "Behold! The Lord of Zombie has risen", but  I destroy all towan twice.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 4:19pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

If you are sure, then it is the best to contact an administrator Ferret about problem!

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 11:16pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

@flippin_ninja I had the same problem, but the next day I checked my profile and it was there! Just wait a bit.

@imho You need to kill all the zombies in each town and complete all it's challenges to destroy the town.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 11:22pm

Andrewlolman

Andrewlolman

82 posts

I think the quest is some parts are easy and some parts are hard

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 10:22am

dragonking9

dragonking9

15 posts

why will the quest badges not update?

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 11:44am

2ts

2ts

42 posts

I don't know what's wrong here either. I had to finish the game 4 times before i got the last quest. It was the first time that i tried it with a new save though.

So i started with nothing and completed every ingame quest but left one city  completely untouched. I finished it and all of its missions in one try then and the game finished. When i clicked on new game i finally got the "Nothing to do" quest.
It did not work when i tried it the same way with a savegame where i finished the game before, so you might have to start all over again too.

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 9:40am

dragonking9

dragonking9

15 posts

i'd finished the game before the quests. i went through a new game and cleared them again and still no update

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 12:27pm

daisymeow

daisymeow

3 posts

Question about Power in your veins quest, does that include upgrading all of the zombies too? Otherwise, it's impossible to generate enough $ to upgrade everything. Once you destroy a town you can't replay it when you run out of money.

Reply to Infectonator 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!