Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Your profile design...

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:23pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,769 posts

It's not exactly the same, but it's still pretty much the same way it's been for years give or take a few sections. Originally used to be STUFF and LINKS. Other sections got added or lost along the way.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 8:28pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,104 posts

Acctually I've stumbled apon a site today, you can make your own pokemon cards and I'm planning on making my own and pasting it onto my profile. Its pretty cool.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 11:40pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

My profile is crummy... Before, my profile was awesome. Took me about 4 months to perfect it, then the stupid profile glitch showed up and ruined it... I almost cried when that happened.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 12:01am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Hmm, well I haven't read anything else here but... My profile has always been short and organized.

When I came back I learned that HTML was added onto the abouts. I started messing around with it and I redesigned my profile. It's a little longer than it used to be but it's very organized in my opinion. You know what is what and there is no eye straining xD.

For me I hate those long eye sore profiles. I really detest them. Even though friends have them. Everyone is different though. I just cannot tell what is what in some profiles. And now with the HTML thing there are pictures and stuff and it's even worse.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 12:52am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Just by the way...

CAN EVERYONE STOP WITH THOSE CURSOR CHANGING THINGS!?

Anyway, my design is really simple. Perhaps boring, but it gets my point across. I'll change the top bit sometimes to reflect how I feel at the time.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 1:17am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

CAN EVERYONE STOP WITH THOSE CURSOR CHANGING THINGS!?

But mine is so cool! It turns the cursor..into a pointer!

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 2:15am

Ferret

Ferret

5,355 posts

Administrator

I can't say I'm a fan of the cursor change either. :)

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 3:00am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

378 posts

How to change cursor?

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 3:09am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

How to change cursor?

You don't..we are just..er..kidding

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 3:18am