Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Read this for more info:
[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11267973/an-rpg-question]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YEAR 2013

I don't know any more.

We used to be low military scientists, not weapon engineers. I signed up to save soldiers, not kill them.

This new project will change everything. It will be the end of us all.

YEAR 2015

The project is nearly finished, and I dread to see it complete. This will revolutionize war.

This is insane.

YEAR 2018

I was able to prolong the project. "Finishing touches", as I called it.

I just wish I could do that forever.

YEAR 2020

It's finally done. The project is finished.

And all I can say is sorry.

YEAR 2021

We will consume ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(insert Star Wars music)

It's the year 2125! Mechas, as they are called, are the machines of the day. Wars are waged, tournaments are fought, some people even pilot them in public. They are one of the most common devices used.

However, a sinister plot is unraveling under the future exterior. A war is coming, and it threatens to destroy the world! Yet with more and more people becoming oblivious, the easier they will strike!

Three people will shape the future as they fight to save the world!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet:
Name:
Description:
Biography:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
Aim: 0
Endurance: 0
Boost: 0
Speed: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Health: 0/0
Damage: 0

I will accept 3, maybe 4 people. Currently, you have no mecha. Please don't fill it out.

If you join, please type with capitalization, grammar, and spelling, I will ignore you if you disregard this completely.

• 94 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Otokar Filipek
Description: 5'10", short messy black hair, average build with stubble on his face. A tattoo of a skull with a dagger in its head on his right bicep.
Biography: A Czech native, he worked in the Skoda factory for a few years after leaving home, but then ended up moving to the U.S. on his own ambition, along with learning fairly good (albeit accented) English. He ended up working in another factory there for slightly higher wage, up until 2125
Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All in good time. Now, I believe you'll need a mecha to protect yourself from that."

He brings you to the armory. As you walk, you notice a lack of anybody else at the department.

"Pick here!"

You look up to see a multitude of the same standard mecha, of different paint jobs.

(NOTE: I'VE DECIDED THAT ANYTIME YOU FIND A WHOLE MECHA OR ENEMY, I WILL POST A PICTURE OF IT)

Standard Mecha

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120115173543/gundam/images/0/0a/Zgmf-xx09t.jpg

Mystery Mecha

http://www.deviantart.com/download/66114874/METAL_GEAR_RAY_ATTACK_by_bowden911.jpg

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Name: Kendra Daniels
Description: 6'0", Short blonde hair with black streaks, surprisingly petite build for someone whose six feet tall.
Biography: A mechanic whose always had a fascination with mecha and their workings, as well as a deep love for cats. She hopes one day to build a mecha with the agility, grace and beauty of her favorite animal.
Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get dressed and go outside (Unless the explosions were inside) to figure out what the **** happened...

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Description: 6'0", Short blonde hair with black streaks, surprisingly petite build for someone whose six feet tall.
Biography: A mechanic whose always had a fascination with mecha and their workings, as well as a deep love for cats. She hopes one day to build a mecha with the agility, grace and beauty of her favorite animal.
Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You see a large mecha(see above) blasting the hell out of everything, while currently following something.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I search my memory for any way I could quickly and/or safely disable it.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Description: 5'10", short messy black hair, average build with stubble on his face. A tattoo of a skull with a dagger in its head on his right bicep.
Biography: A Czech native, he worked in the Skoda factory for a few years after leaving home, but then ended up moving to the U.S. on his own ambition, along with learning fairly good (albeit accented) English. He ended up working in another factory there for slightly higher wage, up until 2125
Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i pick the mystery Mech

also THANKYOU for posting pictures

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Erm, the mystery mech is the thing trying to kill you.

Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You remember that most mecha's have an emergency shut down button inside the cockpit.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw

Well then i pick one with a black trim and a maroon main body

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...okay...I attempt to sneak to behind the mecha, climb it and get to the cockpit to hit that switch.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Mecha Name: DOM
Head: DOM
Chassis: DOM
Right Arm: DOM
Left Arm: DOM
Right Leg: DOM
Left Leg: DOM
Back: None
Weapon: Beam Saber
Weapon: (Beam Saber)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
Aim: 3
Endurance: 3
Speed: 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Health: 30/30
Damage: 1-8, slashing

You start with a two handed beam saber, as protocol starts with. As you boot up all the required system applications, you notice the giant mecha running at you. But don't fear, you have your own now!

BATTLE ENGAGE

??? Mecha vs. DOM

Fight!

(NOTE: WHEN FIGHTING, SPECIFY THE AREA YOU WISH TO ATTACK AND HOW!)

Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You drive over behind it and start climbing. As you climb, you happen to notice a standard DOM with a black trim and maroon body engaging in battle with the strange mecha. What do you do?

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Also, I was able to find a picture of your mecha.

http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/YILIU/sha-dom150%2001011.jpg

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Michael Lee
Description: Short, black hair , small sea green eyes, always has a smile.
Biography: Born to a family of mechanics he always loved to tinker with machines. When his father introduced him to mechas he fell in love with how they worked and how they were made. Now he hopes to build the best mecha the world has seen.
Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run towards the location where I can get my mecha license while the mecha is not focused on me.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Biography: Born to a family of mechanics he always loved to tinker with machines. When his father introduced him to mechas he fell in love with how they worked and how they were made. Now he hopes to build the best mecha the world has seen.
Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you run, you see a standard DOM fight off against the mecha. An old man beckons you to come.

"Come on! He will easily beat him unless you stall long enough for a certain someone to get into the cockpit!"

He leads you to an armory full of standard mechas(See top of page 4 ). What color do you pick?

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Mecha Name:
Head:
Chassis:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:
Back:
Weapon:
Weapon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pick one with blue trim and a black body.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damage: 1-8

You join the other DOM in battle.

BATTLE ENGAGE

DOM
DOM

VS

??? Mecha

(NOTE: WHEN IN BATTLE, SPECIFY WHERE YOU ATTACK AND HOW!)

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damage: 1-8

I try to charge at the enemy mecha slashing with my beam saber towards where the laser it shoots comes from while also trying to avoid any attacks it does.

Showing 31-45 of 94