Forums

ForumsForum Games

Zombies! (Zombie RPG)

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:11pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

634 posts

btw this is where you made your own outcome

"I'm all alone, there all dead I know it" *Sigh* " It's just me now" *Listens for sounds outside the tank* " I don't hear anything " *Slowly but cautiously I open the top hatch of the tank"

instead "i listen to sounds outside the tank"

or i attempt to open the hatch

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:14pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

*Pulls own M9 back to center of chest and checks to both his left and right sides* "what are you doing here, wheres my platoon?" *Puts handgun into holster but puts one hand on sheath of the kabar* "Here help me out of here I think I hurt my back a little" * Holds out hand for police officer *

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:18pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

634 posts

Name: Stalker
Health: 100/100
Job: Soldier
Stamina: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Skills:
Firearms building (3),
Accuracy (10),
Survival (3)
Weapons:M4A1 (30/90),M9 (8/16) K-bar
Inventory:MRE x 10, Canteen (90%)
Gear:

The police officer chuckles and responds the military left this city two days ago, your whats left in this city. He pulls you out of tank. he starts going on about how bandits and gangs have taken over when a person cries for help as he runs around the corner clutching his arm as blood flows out, right when the officer goes to ask him what a horde of 20 zombies comes out fast walking after him

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:27pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

"You cover the rear of the tank just to make sure none sneak up on us, I'll grab the 50.cal" *looks over to inspect the weapon and everything appears to be okay* "Run over here!" I yell to the other survivor. *Checks for ammo for the weapon* (your choice if its there or not lol)

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:28pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

634 posts

Name: Stalker
Health: 100/100
Job: Soldier
Stamina: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Skills:
Firearms building (3),
Accuracy (10),
Survival (3)
Weapons:M4A1 (30/90),M9 (8/16) K-bar
Inventory:MRE x 10, Canteen (90%)
Gear:

Again you just made it so your weapon was okay

You get to the 50 cal on top of the tank to find 7 shells left in it

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:34pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

(Sorry now I understand, not very good at this)
You know what I believe the guy has either been bitten or is extremely hurt. Not worth my time. I hope off of the tank and begin searching some nearby Humvee's and mutilated body's of fallen comrades.

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:41pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

634 posts

Name: Stalker
Health: 100/100
Job: Soldier
Stamina: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Skills:
Firearms building (3),
Accuracy (10),
Survival (3)
Weapons:M4A1 (30/90),M9 (8/16) K-bar, Fragmentation Grenades (2)
Inventory:MRE x 10, Canteen (90%)
Gear:

the police officer comes to the same realization and hides. You scavenge 2 frag grenades from the only body you see, and realize the humvee's are gone aswell besides one closer towards the horde. You see the man is running towards you be slowing down

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:44pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

Well, I know he cant catch up with me. *Yells at the police officer* " are you coming or not!?" *Begins to quickly jog the opposite way the wounded man is going.*

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:01am

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

634 posts

Name: Stalker
Health: 100/100
Job: Soldier
Stamina: 78/100
Thirst: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Skills:
Firearms building (3),
Accuracy (10),
Survival (3)
Weapons:M4A1 (30/90),M9 (8/16) K-bar
Inventory:MRE x 10, Canteen (90%)
Gear:

you get to the next block the police officer with a grim face is next to you. You from being unactivated for a few days are sweating.

 

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 8:49pm

Keonking1995

Keonking1995

83 posts

"Get that look off your face, you cant save everyone" "I think it's about time we start setting up for the night. what do you think?"

 
Reply to Zombies! (Zombie RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!