ForumsQuestsWhat happens when you complete all the quests?

24 4788
joshuawgner55
joshuawgner55
20 posts

by the way i have only 60-65 done

• 24 Replies
trying
trying
449 posts

You win the internet.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,429 posts

Absolutely nothing happens once you complete them all. Some people have done it already. You just get to sit back and wait for the next ones.

mikacinikac
mikacinikac
415 posts

Nothing....

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,324 posts

Right now you are awarded with a general sense of respect from the gaming community and an 'ooohhh... aaahhhh...' from those fellow users/gamers that didn't complete them all yet, which is pretty awesome considering the effort you made to get them all! R.E.S.P.E.C.T. =)

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,316 posts

Will there be a list of players who have all the quests

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,537 posts

They said you're supposed to get a cake, but I haven't gotten mine yet.

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,316 posts

Cake piece of cake

firedog12
firedog12
247 posts

There's been rumors in armor games about the quantity of cakes has been decreasing & they're going to be replacing them with brussel sprouts. There has also been rumors about there not being a cake but instead it was a dark chocolate chip cookie! Nobody likes dark chocolate! You know man, I don't really know what to believe anymore. You might think of me as insane for saying this, but maybe, just maybe...THE CAKE IS A LIE!

daleks
daleks
3,832 posts

You twiddle your thumbs until more come out. Then get those. Then repeat.

daleks
daleks
3,832 posts

They said you're supposed to get a cake, but I haven't gotten mine yet.

The hamsters running the servers needed the energy. Therefore they ate the cake and we don't get any GoM.
ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,316 posts

We should get at least one unique armatar

Ferret
Ferret
9,283 posts

For each quest solved, a ferret gets his/her wings. What will this new world look like with our avian flying ferret buddies? Stay tuned.

portarto
portarto
77 posts

There should be something special for people who put their time on Quests. Oh well maybe something will come out.

EdgarEG24
EdgarEG24
1 posts

Is there a ranking list somewhere to see the amount of quests each player has achieved? Where if so? I think there should be one if there is non.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,537 posts

s there a ranking list somewhere to see the amount of quests each player has achieved? Where if so? I think there should be one if there is non.

There currently is no leaderboard for that, but its been suggested several times.
Showing 1-15 of 24