ForumsQuestsWhat happens when you complete all the quests?

24 14399
joshuawgner55
joshuawgner55
18 posts
Shepherd

by the way i have only 60-65 done

• 24 Replies
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

You win the internet.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Absolutely nothing happens once you complete them all. Some people have done it already. You just get to sit back and wait for the next ones.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Nothing....

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Right now you are awarded with a general sense of respect from the gaming community and an 'ooohhh... aaahhhh...' from those fellow users/gamers that didn't complete them all yet, which is pretty awesome considering the effort you made to get them all! R.E.S.P.E.C.T. =)

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Will there be a list of players who have all the quests

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

They said you're supposed to get a cake, but I haven't gotten mine yet.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Cake piece of cake

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

You twiddle your thumbs until more come out. Then get those. Then repeat.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

They said you're supposed to get a cake, but I haven't gotten mine yet.

The hamsters running the servers needed the energy. Therefore they ate the cake and we don't get any GoM.
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

We should get at least one unique armatar

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

For each quest solved, a ferret gets his/her wings. What will this new world look like with our avian flying ferret buddies? Stay tuned.

portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

There should be something special for people who put their time on Quests. Oh well maybe something will come out.

EdgarEG24
EdgarEG24
1 posts
Nomad

Is there a ranking list somewhere to see the amount of quests each player has achieved? Where if so? I think there should be one if there is non.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

s there a ranking list somewhere to see the amount of quests each player has achieved? Where if so? I think there should be one if there is non.

There currently is no leaderboard for that, but its been suggested several times.
portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

There currently is no leaderboard for that, but its been suggested several times.

What would the leaderboard show? Who has first achieved a quest or who has the most. It seems quite many people have all quests so I can't see how it would work.
Showing 1-15 of 24