ForumsGame Walkthroughs*Walkthrough* Age Of War Walkthrough

9 5976
parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

How to beat AoW, I've done it a thousand times.
ONLY BUY TURRETS UNTIL THE LAST AGE

Age 1(Cavemen): Wait a bit and use special attack when troops are coming and buy the Egg Automatic, the 3rd Turret sucks. Do not buy troops, keeping using special and such until you are ready to advance unto Age 2(Knights, 4000EXP needed to evolve)

Age 2(Knights): If you have 1k(you should) add a new spot. Buy the oil in primary(KEEP THE OIL THE WHOLE GAME) and put flame catapult in the 2nd) Proceed to waiting until 3rd age.(Medieval, 14000EXP needed to proceed)

Age 3(Medieval): Buy first cannon and wait to get the third. DO NOT SELL THE OIL KEEP IT IN PRIMARY.

Age 4(Army): Buy nothing buy rockets and try to get all turret spaces. Use your special attack. DO NOT DELETE THE OIL!

Age 5(Space, final age): Get The third turrets and save up to get at least 2 super soldiers and go and win.(Still do not delete oil)

That is my guide. If I can improve my game play and all, I'll make a new one. Special thanks to Louissi for making the game.

• 9 Replies
Lost_Soul999
Lost_Soul999
10 posts
Nomad

That's short, and it does work, but it gets a little boring if you keep playing that way. Anyways, Age of War is way too easy.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

oil sucks

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Dude on age for the oil will not help at all. Also, the rockets suck, get the double turret. Same thing for age five ands the oil.

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

Oil? No offense but Ion cannons are much better, they hit the enemy from anywhere and do heaps of damage. You just send in blasters and war machines to win after you have 2 ion cannons!

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

yea, the ion cannons are ALOT better than the oil... just keep updating your turrets as you get the cash... send soldiers every now and then, and use ur special attack if you get in a pinch

leader1234
leader1234
19 posts
Nomad

Dude your review was a waste of time

leader1234
leader1234
19 posts
Nomad

oil is crappy

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

yea, as said repetitivly THE OIL IS USELESS... ignore that part of his guide... but the concept is good, replace the whole "keep the oil" thing to upgrade as you go, or as needed to survive, and fill up with ion cannons for the end... then just save up loads of points untill you can buy like 5 of the super soldiers or w/e theyre called... victory!

mezeray
mezeray
3 posts
Nomad

oil does basically nothing-just save up for cannons and ull win the game

Showing 1-9 of 9