Forums

ForumsForum Games

Medieval RPG

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:17am

assarb1

assarb1

2,114 posts

Name: Marcus
Age: 37
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Willpower: 3
Knowledge: 3
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Aim: 7
=============
Money: 150
Arrows: 15
Hand Steadiness: 100% (lower decreases aim)
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Leather Hat
Body: Shirt and quiver
Legs: Pants
Feet: Torn Boots
Right Hand: Longbow
Left Hand: Nothing
===================

I climb up the wall

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:26am

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

409 posts

assarb:

You are an archer that lives in the remote town of Togilate. This town is far into the mountains and is hard to reach by any standards. Half the people of the empire don't even know it exists. You use your skills to provide for your family. Unfortunately, you also have a drinking problem, and when you are not selling your kills for money, you are spending it on beer.
============
Name:
Age:
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Willpower: 3
Knowledge: 3
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Aim: 7
=============
Money: 150
Arrows: 15
Hand Steadiness: 100% (lower decreases aim)
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Leather Hat
Body: Shirt and quiver
Legs: Pants
Feet: Torn Boots
Right Hand: Longbow
Left Hand: Nothing
===================
One night on the way home from another drinking excursion, you hear a noise coming from outside the town wall. It sounds like a low growl mixed with some kind of humming. You are afraid to see what kind of thing could make this noise, but at the same time, quite curious....

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:31am

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

409 posts

Name: Marcus
Age: 37
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Willpower: 3
Knowledge: 3
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Aim: 7
=============
Money: 150
Arrows: 15
Hand Steadiness: 100% (lower decreases aim)
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Leather Hat
Body: Shirt and quiver
Legs: Pants
Feet: Torn Boots
Right Hand: Longbow
Left Hand: Nothing
===================

you drunkenly climb the wall, ignoring the fact that there are stairs 3 feet away. Once at the top, you look down over the wall. At the gate there is a dog like beast growling at the door. This creature looks much more powerful than a dog, with claws like a tigers, and nearly twice the size of a regular dog, this one could probably kill you in an instant. However, it seems to want to enter the town, and if it did, it could kill everyone there...

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:36am

assarb1

assarb1

2,114 posts

Name: Marcus
Age: 37
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Willpower: 3
Knowledge: 3
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Aim: 7
=============
Money: 150
Arrows: 15
Hand Steadiness: 100% (lower decreases aim)
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Leather Hat
Body: Shirt and quiver
Legs: Pants
Feet: Torn Boots
Right Hand: Longbow
Left Hand: Nothing
===================

I open the gate

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:39am

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

409 posts

Name: Marcus
Age: 37
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Willpower: 3
Knowledge: 3
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Aim: 7
=============
Money: 150
Arrows: 15
Hand Steadiness: 100% (lower decreases aim)
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Leather Hat
Body: Shirt and quiver
Legs: Pants
Feet: Torn Boots
Right Hand: Longbow
Left Hand: Nothing
===================

You really are drunk aren't you? You open the gate and the creature leaps in without hesitation. It starts looking around the town for someone to kill. It has not yet noticed you behind it on the archway...

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:41am

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

(Hey, just wondering, did you miss my post on the first page? It's ok if you did.)

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:42am

assarb1

assarb1

2,114 posts

Name: Marcus
Age: 37
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Willpower: 3
Knowledge: 3
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Aim: 7
=============
Money: 150
Arrows: 15
Hand Steadiness: 100% (lower decreases aim)
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Leather Hat
Body: Shirt and quiver
Legs: Pants
Feet: Torn Boots
Right Hand: Longbow
Left Hand: Nothing
===================

I go down and i go out the town

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:44am

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

409 posts

Oh darn, i made one for you but i must not have click send before backing out
ill make another one real fast

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:50am

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

409 posts

You are a mage that lives in the small, out of the way town of Rangok. You are quick to anger, and hate anyone who makes fun of you or your profession. You spend most of your time studying magic and its history in the local library...

===========
Name:
Age:
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 100%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick (you can pick up any rod-like object to use)
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

One day, as you are reading from a magical book in the library, you hear gasps from outside. Seconds later, many townspeople rush in toward you shouting and asking rapid questions. You are finally able to get the whole story from a short man in the back. He says that a Comet like object flew from the sky and landed near the town to the east. He said it looked very magical and you are the only one in the town with knowledge in that field.
Right now all of the villagers refuse to leave the town and are all looking to you for help...

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:53am

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 100%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

(Hey, don't worry about it, man. Thanks for getting the sheet up.)

I agree to go examine the comet, provided a few men are willing to accompany me.

 
Reply to Medieval RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!