Forums

ForumsForum Games

Medieval RPG

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:53am

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

358 posts

Name: Marcus
Age: 37
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Willpower: 3
Knowledge: 3
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Aim: 7
=============
Money: 150
Arrows: 15
Hand Steadiness: 100% (lower decreases aim)
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Leather Hat
Body: Shirt and quiver
Legs: Pants
Feet: Torn Boots
Right Hand: Longbow
Left Hand: Nothing
===================

     You sneak downward off of the gateway and slowly leave the town, closing the door behind you. You hear screams of pain from inside and do not dare look at what you have caused. Within minutes the town is on fire, and you hear hundreds of people calling out for help...

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:54am

assarb1

assarb1

364 posts

Name: Marcus
Age: 37
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Willpower: 3
Knowledge: 3
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Aim: 7
=============
Money: 150
Arrows: 15
Hand Steadiness: 100% (lower decreases aim)
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Leather Hat
Body: Shirt and quiver
Legs: Pants
Feet: Torn Boots
Right Hand: Longbow
Left Hand: Nothing
===================

I continue to leave them

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:58am

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

358 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 100%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

    A few of the more brave citizens take up arms and volunteer to help find out what the Comet is. You and your three accompanying Citizens leave the city, and go in search of the Comet. you eventually find it in a clearing to the northeast. It is not like anything you have ever seen before and is radiating Magical Energy. just being near it fills you with more power than you have ever felt before. After a while of watching it, it does nothing. You cannot leave it here, but are also afraid of going near it....

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:01pm

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

358 posts

Name: Marcus
Age: 37
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Willpower: 3
Knowledge: 3
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Aim: 7
=============
Money: 150
Arrows: 15
Hand Steadiness: 100% (lower decreases aim)
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Leather Hat
Body: Shirt and quiver
Legs: Pants
Feet: Torn Boots
Right Hand: Longbow
Left Hand: Nothing
===================

You walk away from the town, leaving the dying people to by killed or worse by the giant devil dog. As you head into the forest, you hear noises all around you. Growls and grunts surround you and you feel as though you are being watched. Suddenly, out of nowhere, another Giant Dog whips out of the trees and stares directly at you. It lifts its lip in a dark growl and its eyes challenge you to a duel...

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:02pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 100%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

I tell the commoners to stand off, and I will call them if I need them. After they are a bit off in the distance, I slowly approach the comet with my hand outstretched...

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:04pm

assarb1

assarb1

364 posts

Name: Marcus
Age: 37
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Willpower: 3
Knowledge: 3
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Aim: 7
=============
Money: 150
Arrows: 15
Hand Steadiness: 100% (lower decreases aim)
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Leather Hat
Body: Shirt and quiver
Legs: Pants
Feet: Torn Boots
Right Hand: Longbow
Left Hand: Nothing
===================

I take out my bow and try to pierce his face

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:06pm

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

358 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 100%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

      You reach your hand outwards toward the Comet and slowly edge closer until your hand is an inch away. Suddenly you feel an influx of energy and you are pushed backwards. The Comet Unravels like a machine and the energy flow is suddenly reversed. You feel your Magical Charge being pulled away into the creature. You have a few seconds before you no longer have enough energy to cast a spell...!

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:08pm

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

358 posts

Name: Marcus
Age: 37
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Willpower: 3
Knowledge: 3
Agility: 6
Endurance: 5
Aim: 7
=============
Money: 150
Arrows: 14
Hand Steadiness: 100% (lower decreases aim)
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Leather Hat
Body: Shirt and quiver
Legs: Pants
Feet: Torn Boots
Right Hand: Longbow
Left Hand: Nothing
===================

     You pull out your longbow and let an arrow fly into the creature's face. The arrow hits him square in the nose and it lets loose a howl of rage. It then charges toward you at full speed, ignoring the wound in its snout...

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:08pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 100%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

I hurriedly try to focus my energies and cast a bolt at the comet.

 

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:13pm

Acetheterrible13

Acetheterrible13

358 posts

===========
Name: Dante
Age: 21
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
============
Basic Stats

Strength: 3
Willpower: 6
Knowledge: 7
Agility: 2
Endurance: 2
==============
Money: 100
Magic Charge: 80%
================
Armor/Weapons

Head: Hood
Body: Cloak
Legs: Pants
Feet: Leather Boots
Right Hand: Tall Stick
Left Hand: Nothing
====================

You Quickly cast a bolt of lightning at the creature and it easily dodges out of the way. This however stops the energy vortex long enough for you to get out of its range. You hear your helpers come flying out of the forest to help, but you don't know what kind of help they might provide. The instant they burst into the clearing, they are caught in the vortex and are instantly vaporized by the pool of energy the creature pulled from you....

 
Reply to Medieval RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!