ForumsThe TavernWhat Phone Are You Going To Get?

21 7095
theawesomnator
theawesomnator
56 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna get the iphone 4. Not the iphone 5 because I heard it still has some bugs in it right now. And I'm gonna get it for free with the two-year upgrade and contract. So what about you guys?

• 21 Replies
Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I've got the Droid DNA.. better than any iPhone out there

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I have a Droid RAZR MAXX. Just got it a few months ago so it will be a few years until I get another one.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

A verizon LG lite. Almost two years old, so almost ready for upgrade. Any ideas? Killersup's phone is simple, and allows for easy texing but that is about it...

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

None, why you may ask, because I can not afford it.

probably would get either a galaxy, or a droid, or an Iphone, or a ... (just so long as it has Jetpack Joyride)

~~~Darth Caedus

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I have an HTC Trophy and my mom has an iPhone 4. She wants to switch because it "doesn't have a good calendar". Don't give her ideas about getting a calendar app from the app store.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

I have a Nokia C2-06. Not a fancy phone of sorts, but it has all I need. I also hope it inherits Nokia's known perk of "Indestructibility" and "World Deviation through impact".

Nokia fact: my brother's cellphone, a few-years old Nokia 6020 has suffered a lot of a beating - even being chewed by my dog and rolling down stairs - has a battery which lasts more than my phone - which is not old.

If I had unlimited money, I'd totally buy a Samsung Galaxy SIII. Not that I'm an Apple hater, but the Galaxy has everything an iPhone has, with a "sleeker" design, being a little lighter and having a smaller price - at least for now and where I live. Ah, having an iPhone would attract more attention while in buses or public places, as well, I think.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'm perfectly fine with my Pantech whatever phone that can do whatever I need it to do easily enough. As long as my iTouch keeps working I don't need anything better.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm perfectly fine with my Pantech whatever phone that can do whatever I need it to do easily enough. As long as my iTouch keeps working I don't need anything better.

I used to feel the same, but now I combined my touch and my phone and my iphone seems to always to help me when I really need it. Battery life is the only problem I can think of.
zeus999
zeus999
31 posts
Shepherd

The Samsung galaxy S3 is by far better better than the iPhone 5 battery wise and it's more than 10% faster.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

Hopin to get an iPhone, but money's tight

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Don't know. I use an Iphone 4 and a Huawei U8860 Honor, so I won't need one anytime soon. Probably an Iphone 6/7 when those come out.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I am hoping to get the mysterious Casio G'zOne Type-L when it comes to the U.S. Its supposed to be the second generation of the Casio G'zOne Commando that I currently own. The Type-L looks much nicer then the current version of my phone. It just looks so..... Japanese! I love them!

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I have a Droid. I have no idea what kind of Droid, because I got it when I was 15 (2010) and I wasn't paying attention to what model it was. It still works almost perfectly, so even though my parents have been pressuring me lately to get an upgrade, I'm totally fine with the phone I have now.

If all teenagers and young people were like me, the phone industry would collapse.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I have a i phone 4 and still hoping to have an i phone 5 someday.

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Rich kid eh??

Andriod phone here..not that popular..but its cool you know..!!hehe

Showing 1-15 of 21