Forums

ForumsForum Games

Fire Emblem RPG

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 4:55pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

330 posts

This RPG will take place 6 years after the events of Radiant Dawn in Tellius. If you don't know what happened in Radiant Dawn, need to see a map of Tellius, see the stats of a weapon or something of that nature you can just refer to the Fire Emblem Wiki. The big difference between the actual Fire Emblem games and this one is that you are just controlling your character, not multiple ones. I will also be incorporating enemies from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. Now, onto the storyline.

It's been six years since Ike and company defeated the goddess, Ashera. Six years of almost dreamlike peace in all of Tellius. Laguz-Beorc relations have never been greater, there are even settlements where they live together. But then, it all crumbles apart in a single day. A lone, bloody wyvern rider arrives at the Crimean castle telling stories of monsters flowing from the Desert of Death on the other side of Daein and attacking everything in site. When asked about survivors, he hangs his head and says "none". Word is quickly sent to the empire of Begnion

A couple weeks later, all roads leading to Daein have been fortified and heavily guarded. Daein is pronounced a no-mans land and no one is allowed to enter. Strangely no monsters show up, so Begnion and Crimea send in a team of scouts to investigate. Of the ten elite men that got sent in, two return and they bring tales of giants, and monsters. Strangely enough, the monsters seem to stay close to Daein Keep. Most believe that this is it. That they will stay in Daein and leave everybody else alone. They were wrong. Groups of monsters break through the defensive line and start to roam the the land, terrorizing citizens, and no matter how many are killed, they just keep coming. This is where your adventure begins.

Character Sheet
Name: first name only, try to be creative
Health: leave blank
Bio: keep it brief
Race: laguz, Beorc, or branded
Class: if laguz put what type of animal. Ex. Lion, raven, dragon
Equipped Weapon: leave blank for now
Inventory (max 8): also leave blank
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Stats
Strength: leave blank
Magic: leave blank
Speed: leave blank
Defense: leave blank
Resistance: leave blank

the ones you left blank I will fill in later

Before choosing your race and class, make sure you do your research on them.
Beorc and Branded Classes
Mage: There are three different mages. The Fire Mage, Wind Mage, and Thunder Mage.
Cavalry: There are four different horseback classes: Bow Knight, Lance Knight, Sword Knight, and Axe Knight.
Myrmidon: uses a sword.
Soldier: uses a lance.
Archer: uses a bow
Flying Units: Pegasus Rider and Wyvern Rider. Both use the lances

Laguz Classes
Beast Tribe: Tiger, Cat, Wolf, and Lion
Bird Tribe: Raven and Hawk
Dragon Tribe: Red Dragon, White Dragon
There can only be one lion and two dragons
Max of six players.

Keep in mind, you may meet other players. It is up to the both of you to decide you are friend or foe. If you do die, you will go back a few scenarios and star over. If you are killed by, or kill another player you will not meet that player again. I will begin as soon as you post your character sheet.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 4:56pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

330 posts

It is supposed to say Fire Emblem RPG

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 5:40pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,285 posts

Send Strop or Gantic a message. They can change the title for you. You can find them in the Art section in the Thread "Draw Me a Ferret, Win Premium Content."

-Matt

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 5:56pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Nice! You used the desert because little is know. but what about queen michiah. you said deain is a no mans land...

I'll join once i have time to fill out the character sheet.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 6:27pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

330 posts

@MattEmAngel
Thank you

@BlazingZelda
You will find out when you play

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 6:33pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

nvm I read the first post again and realized that it was all the deains who died. anyway Is goldoa still inactive in other nations affairs? or has it's policy changed with kurthnaga as the new king?

are the stats for classes the same? or did you change them to make it a little more fair. for instance in the games wyvrn riders were really powerful.

How does the branded race work? I'm guessing it is more beorc than laguz but is it purely back story and age? or does it actually change your stats?

You have wolf as one of the laguz types but aren't they only from the desert? or did some of them come to telius? And with lions, wouldn't that mean your royalty?

Do you get to decide your nationality if your a beorc? do you class up at lvl 20 like normal? are there two class ups like in radiant dawn? or only one like in path of radiance?

I'll probably think Of more questions soon, but that's it for now. Please try to answer these and I'll get on to picking a class and making my sheet.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 6:56pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

330 posts

Here we go...

The dragons are still reclusive but have made progress. Nasir travels between nations as a diplomats of sorts and some citizens have even traveled into laguz-Beorc settlements. Kurthnaga is seen in the halls a of Crimea and Gallia quite often discussing the old days of the war. Ena stays in Goldoa to take care of her newborn, and Gareth is there to protect her.

The starting stats will be pretty similar to what they are in the game, but it's not like I'm gonna pit a lv. 2 myrmidon against a lv. 10 wyvern rider.

I was actually planning on having the branded have a stronger stat, and then a weaker stat to even it out. It talks about how it is common for the branded to have abilities past a human. So this is my reasoning behind that.

Ah yes, the wolf. I forgot to clarify this. there may only be one wolf and it must be living in Gallia. Thank you for bringing that up. And as for the lion, it would be royalty and that is why there can only be one.

I guess I forgot to say this too. But you should put your nationality in your bio. And I planned on doing a three tier system like in Radiant Dawn.

Thank you for asking these questions. It helps me to clarify what I forgot to.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 7:17pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Character Sheet
Name: Jarkick
Health:
Bio: My father was a draco knight and fled daein during the mad king's war.
Race: Beorc, or branded I'd like to know the stat difference the branded have
Nation: Bengoin (crimea doesn't have wyvrn knights)
Class: Wyvrn knight (Because they are really powerful in the games)
Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats
Strength:
Magic:
Speed:
Defense:
Resistance:

ok... and how are stat growths going to be? each character in the games has there own stat growths.

Is lehran alive as if you got him or is he dead? And I don't remember the conversation between ike and yune at the end of radiant dawn (something to do with humans and gods). Is yune still in the world or is she gone?

Do wyvrn riders wield axes too? in the games axes are the main weapon for them.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 7:42pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

330 posts

Bio: My father was a draco knight and fled daein during the mad king's war.
Race: Beorc, or branded I'd like to know the stat difference the branded have
Nation: Begnion
Class: Wyvrn knight
Equipped Weapon:Bronze Axe
Inventory (max 8):Vulnerary 8/8
Stats
Strength:10
Magic:1
Speed:7
Defense:10
Resistance:3

These are your stats as a Beorc. If you want to be branded your speed would go up to 10 and defense down to 8. And yes, you will use axes. Lehran is dead, and Yune is still here she just isn't interfering much. Add your age, if branded it is going to be a little it higher than what it would be if you are Beorc because branded age slower.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 8:06pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

I got radiant dawn last christmas and am in the middle of playing it a second time on normal mode instead of easy.

I could just be a young branded

Health:19
Bio: My father was a draco knight who saved a cat laguz slave from being turned into one of the early prototypes for the feral ones... and they had a baby. my mother decided to take care of me instead of abandoning me like most. we fled daein during the mad king's to avoid discrimination. I later Joined the bengoin army, but refused to help in the war against the laguz alliance. Consequently I was kicked out.
Race: Branded
Nation: Begnion
Class: Wyvrn knight
Equipped Weapon:Bronze Axe
Inventory (max 8):Vulnerary 8/8
Stats
Strength:10
Magic:1
Speed:10
Defense:8
Resistance:3

Is my bio too long? are there skills in this game? how does battling work? Am I asking too many questions?

Reply to Fire Emblem RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!