ForumsForum Games

Fire Emblem RPG

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 8:15pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

148 posts

Name: Jarkick
Health:19
Bio: My father was a draco knight who saved a cat laguz slave from being turned into one of the early prototypes for the feral ones... and they had a baby. my mother decided to take care of me instead of abandoning me like most. we  fled daein during the mad king's to avoid discrimination. I later Joined the bengoin army, but refused to help in the war against the laguz alliance. Consequently I was kicked out.
Race: Branded
Nation: Begnion
Class: Wyvrn knight
Equipped Weapon:Bronze Axe
Inventory (max 8):Vulnerary 8/8
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Stats
Strength:10
Magic:1
Speed:10
Defense:8
Resistance:3

You bio is fine. I've had radiant dawn and have played it through twice. I'm sure you have heard of the alternate endings on your second play through and I'm going by the original. Pelleas and lehran die. And the battles will be like you face one or two enemies and I will ask you how to proceed and depending on your stats, I will decide what happens. I will give you an example. Say you face a Pegasus rider with high speed but low strength. You choose to hack at him with your axe, due to his speed he dodges and charges you with his lance. I will then ask you what to due and so on until there is a victor. Make sense? No there will not be skills and questions are not a bad thing. As soon as you feel ready to start we will. Oh, and do you care what town in Begnion you start in or do you want me to decide?

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 8:59pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Bio: My father was a draco knight who saved a cat laguz slave from being turned into one of the early prototypes for the feral ones... and they had a baby. my mother decided to take care of me instead of abandoning me like most. we  fled daein during the mad king's to avoid discrimination. I later Joined the bengoin army, but refused to help in the war against the laguz alliance. Consequently I was kicked out.
Stats

I don't know any of the towns in bengoin. in fact, I don't think any of them are mentioned in the game. I'm ready to start.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 9:16pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

148 posts

Stats

You will start in Flaguerre. It is a town close to the border of Gallia, you fight there fight there with the Laguz Army in Radiant Dawn.

You awake to the sound of screaming outside. You run outside to find the town running from something. You hop on your wyvern and see bandits running around looting, and setting houses on fire. Wondering where your parents are you remember your dad is off at Sienne. With a new senate finally elected he decided to join the Begnion Army again. You have no idea where your mom is. Your thoughts are cut short by a bandit charging you with his axe raised. What do you do?

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 9:16am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Stats

(In the games I think wyvrn rider is the second class. the first class id draco knight. I may be wrong though.) I'll keep sitting on my wyvrn and hack at his head once he's close enough.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 4:33pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

148 posts

Health:16/19
Class: Draco Knight
Stats

Ah yes, you are correct.
You finish off the bandit with a quick swipe to the head but not before he knicks your armor, leaving a nasty bruise (-3 health). As you scan the battlefield, you see some of the soldiers of the town finishing off the rest of the bandits, except one. This bandit hacks through the soldiers like they are made of butter. He is obviously the bandits leader. What do you wish to do?

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 7:19pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Stats

I'll try to rally up a group of soldiers to all attack him at the same time. I'll join the charge too.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 8:36pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

148 posts

Experience:32
Stats

(I forgot to add experience from last time)
You charge the leader and you land a couple blows before he lands one on you(-6 health). He is slow, but extremely strong. He then continues to kill all but one of the soldiers around you.  Your next move?

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 9:38pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Health:10/19
Stats

I took away six health.  I'll fly up into the air and then charge down at him with my axe ready.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 10:25pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

148 posts

Stats

You charge and land a hit on his shoulder. His armor blocks some of it but it still leaves a wide gash. Your wyvern quickly takes you out of range of his axe. You fully expect this guy to just give up, what you don't expect is for him to laugh. It completely throws you off and in that second of confusion he throws his axe with his other hand and gashes your forearm(-4 health). Your move?

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:45am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Stats

am I supposed to keep taking my health away? or am I supposed to wait for you to do that? I'll eat/drink/ use a vulenrary quickly.

Reply to Fire Emblem RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!