ForumsForum GamesFire Emblem RPG

36 14275
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

This RPG will take place 6 years after the events of Radiant Dawn in Tellius. If you don't know what happened in Radiant Dawn, need to see a map of Tellius, see the stats of a weapon or something of that nature you can just refer to the Fire Emblem Wiki. The big difference between the actual Fire Emblem games and this one is that you are just controlling your character, not multiple ones. I will also be incorporating enemies from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. Now, onto the storyline.

It's been six years since Ike and company defeated the goddess, Ashera. Six years of almost dreamlike peace in all of Tellius. Laguz-Beorc relations have never been greater, there are even settlements where they live together. But then, it all crumbles apart in a single day. A lone, bloody wyvern rider arrives at the Crimean castle telling stories of monsters flowing from the Desert of Death on the other side of Daein and attacking everything in site. When asked about survivors, he hangs his head and says "none". Word is quickly sent to the empire of Begnion

A couple weeks later, all roads leading to Daein have been fortified and heavily guarded. Daein is pronounced a no-mans land and no one is allowed to enter. Strangely no monsters show up, so Begnion and Crimea send in a team of scouts to investigate. Of the ten elite men that got sent in, two return and they bring tales of giants, and monsters. Strangely enough, the monsters seem to stay close to Daein Keep. Most believe that this is it. That they will stay in Daein and leave everybody else alone. They were wrong. Groups of monsters break through the defensive line and start to roam the the land, terrorizing citizens, and no matter how many are killed, they just keep coming. This is where your adventure begins.

Character Sheet
Name: first name only, try to be creative
Health: leave blank
Bio: keep it brief
Race: laguz, Beorc, or branded
Class: if laguz put what type of animal. Ex. Lion, raven, dragon
Equipped Weapon: leave blank for now
Inventory (max 8): also leave blank
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Stats
Strength: leave blank
Magic: leave blank
Speed: leave blank
Defense: leave blank
Resistance: leave blank

the ones you left blank I will fill in later

Before choosing your race and class, make sure you do your research on them.
Beorc and Branded Classes
Mage: There are three different mages. The Fire Mage, Wind Mage, and Thunder Mage.
Cavalry: There are four different horseback classes: Bow Knight, Lance Knight, Sword Knight, and Axe Knight.
Myrmidon: uses a sword.
Soldier: uses a lance.
Archer: uses a bow
Flying Units: Pegasus Rider and Wyvern Rider. Both use the lances

Laguz Classes
Beast Tribe: Tiger, Cat, Wolf, and Lion
Bird Tribe: Raven and Hawk
Dragon Tribe: Red Dragon, White Dragon
There can only be one lion and two dragons
Max of six players.

Keep in mind, you may meet other players. It is up to the both of you to decide you are friend or foe. If you do die, you will go back a few scenarios and star over. If you are killed by, or kill another player you will not meet that player again. I will begin as soon as you post your character sheet.

• 36 Replies
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Name:Cheesy Whizzer
Health:23/23
Bio:Lion King Skrimir's cousin who is next in line for the throne. Being next in line for he throne, he thirst's to prove himself, training day and night. He is still pretty young for a laguz though.
Race:Laguz
Class:Lion
Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats
Strength:7
Magic:2
Speed:5
Defense:3
Resistance:3

Yes, it is. Do you care which town you start in? It must be in Gallia.

Cheesy_Whiz
Cheesy_Whiz
6 posts
Nomad

Bio:Lion King Skrimir's cousin who is next in line for the throne. Being next in line for he throne, he thirst's to prove himself, training day and night. He is still pretty young for a laguz though.
Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats

Castle Gallia is fine

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats

You are training in the woods when you hear the roar. You know that roar. That is he roar of an angry king. You decide to take a break and see what is troubling your cousin. As you enter the throne room you see Ranulf trying to calm down Skrimir and get him to revert back to human form. It takes some time but he finally does. As he reverts he notices you. "What do you want Cheesy?"

Cheesy_Whiz
Cheesy_Whiz
6 posts
Nomad

Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats

"What's the matter cousin? Maybe I can help."

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats

"Ah, it's the blasted monsters. They cross our borders like they belong and already they have killed 4 guards." Skrimir says, "I wish to go and destroy them myself..." "But you must stay here at the castle, and protect its residents." Ranulf interrupts. "Still, we must do something." Skrimir says. What would you like to do?

Cheesy_Whiz
Cheesy_Whiz
6 posts
Nomad

Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats

"Send me Skrimir. Let me prove myself to you."

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Name: Jarkick
Health:19/19
Bio: My father was a draco knight who saved a cat laguz slave from being turned into one of the early prototypes for the feral ones... and they had a baby. my mother decided to take care of me instead of abandoning me like most. we fled daein during the mad king's to avoid discrimination. I later Joined the bengoin army, but refused to help in the war against the laguz alliance. Consequently I was kicked out.
Race: Branded
Nation: Begnion
Class: Draco Knight
Equipped Weapon:Bronze Axe
Inventory (max 8):Vulnerary 7/8
Level:2
Experience:30
Stats
Strength:11
Magic:1
Speed:10
Defense:9

"Hm, still, some eyes in the sky wouldn't hurt. Would you accompany us." Kyza asks.

Equipped Weapon:Great Fang
Inventory (max 8):Herb x10
Stats

"I don't know Cheesy, this is a big task." "Let him go." Ranulf says, "I'll send Lethe and a couple more soldiers. He will be fine." After much thinking, Skrimir finally says "Fine, meet Lethe at eastern gate in 1 hour. Good luck cousin." Your move?

Cheesy_Whiz
Cheesy_Whiz
6 posts
Nomad

Stats

"Thank you! I will not let you down." I then leave gather my stuff and head for the eastern gate.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Stats

You show up to the fate early and all you can do is sit and wait. Finally, Lethe shows up with another cat and a tiger. "Hello, Cheesy." Lethe greets you, "we only have an hour of light left and I don't plan on being in the woods at night with the creatures roaming the land. You ready to go Cheesy?"

Bio: My father was a draco knight who saved a cat laguz slave from being turned into one of the early prototypes for the feral ones... and they had a baby. my mother decided to take care of me instead of abandoning me like most. we fled daein during the mad king's to avoid discrimination. I later Joined the bengoin army, but refused to help in the war against the laguz alliance. Consequently I was kicked out.
Stats

"Good. The scent seems to be coming from the south. Gather your gear, tell anybody you need to tell where your going and meet us at the sothern gate in half an hour." Kyza says. They then shift back to beast form and run off. What do you wish to do?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Hand Axe
Stats

You have about 5 hours of light left.
As you search through the bandits bodies you find the leaders hand axe (+1 hand axe). While you are helping the villagers pile the bodies, you hear somebody calling your name. You turn around and see your mom coming towards you. "Oh Jarkick, I was so worried. I was in the market event he bandits attacked and the soldiers hoarded us into a house to keep us safe. I should of known you would have gotten involved." Your mother says, "so what happened over here?"

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Hand Axe
Stats

With a worried look, your mother says "Well, I'm sure the beast tribe can keep you safe out there, but don't do anything stupid, ok?"

Cheesy_Whiz
Cheesy_Whiz
6 posts
Nomad

Stats

"Yes, let's go."

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Hand Axe
Stats

"Yes, your right." Your mother says, "I will tell your father when he returns." She gives you a hug and walks away with a tear in her eye. Your next move?

Stats

Lethe and her soldiers shift into beast form and take off into the woods. What do you do?

When you shift, all your stats double. You can still kick people when you are in human form but it will not do as much damage as when you are in beast form. You may shift at any time.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Hand Axe
Stats

No, you have no money yet. You go to the gate and the laguz are getting anxious. It has been awhile, since the war against Begnion, that they have tasted real battle. Kyza tells you to keep to the skies and if you see something suspicious, to fly do down and tell him. The laguz shift to beast form and take off. What now?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Hand Axe
Stats

You make it a couple of miles without anything happening. You look ahead and see a cloud of dust coming towards you and the laguz. Whatever it is they are moving fast, you fly down to tell Kyza but he has already smelled them. "They smell like the bandits in your town, but worse. I believe it is monsters. If you were right about the bandits being possessed, these are probably them." As they draw closer even you can smell the stench coming off them. When they get close enough you can see them, they are the weirdest looking things you have ever seen. (Search revenant from sacred stones on google images) there are 5 of them and they waste no time charging at you, what do you do?

Showing 16-30 of 36