ForumsSupport Forumwhy

15 3171
heart_breaker_kid
heart_breaker_kid
4 posts
Nomad

i dont get it does ag think that suspending the chat for a while will make people come to armorgames well i know im sure not going to tell people about ag now. ahhhh mods hint hint get that chat back on!

• 15 Replies
heart_breaker_kid
heart_breaker_kid
4 posts
Nomad

oh and im sure the mods will lock this so be quick and reply.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I think the chat will come back. Give it some time.

Lord_Eron
Lord_Eron
6 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it will come back sometime. This time, armorgames will be the ones who run it. Not meebo!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

the chat wil return in an unknown time, chat was really messed up for many reasons.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

Will the mods lock this? Probably. Is it because they are part of a fascist regime? No... It is because they have addressed it in this thread.

Mods don't like redundancy. It's their natural enemy.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Please refer to some of the other 100 topics about this, please. I am sure it is down for some maintenance, so just chill and let them do what they need too. After all, if it does come back,I am sure it will be better and new.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well the rules are rules, decide to follow them if you want.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

...You don't understand at all, do you?
Jeez- this is just a topic eating up the site's bandwith- and a worthless topic at that.

Thanks for making Armorgames run slower, heart_breaker_kid!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I can more than assure you that your chances of continuing your account on armor games is limited. You have broken any rules in just 5 posts. It was nice knowing you.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

heart_breaker_kid.

You are going to be out of here so quick, and only in five posts like Arax said. That is so sad, you were so young to...sniff...sniff.

*SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBB*

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^I wouldn't make his removal such a big deal...nothing special. Many youngins come and go.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yes i know but he was very fast, and he was also one of the worst, and i was directly cursed at, so it is my duty to make it a big deal. But you are right...

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

please dont spam "imthebest"

he probably wont go anytime soon

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There is already a thread posted on why the chat was removed here.

Bigbowla
Bigbowla
17 posts
Nomad

Customers? This site is free. Anyway, I'm positive they don't want users that just get on this site to go to a chat room. That's not what this site is about. This is for gaming purposes and it should stay that way. If and when they get the chat going in will be under control. Don't come here if you just want to chat with people. There are many other chat rooms to go to.

-Bigbowla

Showing 1-15 of 15