Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → --Simplistic Design--
*Hello and welcome to Simplistic Designs!*
Snowman1474 and myself founded the original 'S&A Designs' awhile back, but now that new members have decided to join our cause, we both have decided to make the new art organization: Simplistic Design! Though the name may be simple, i can more than assure that our artwork is not!
*The Simplistic Design Graphics Team*
We are all members with a background knowledge with using Adobe PhotoShop CS2, and CS3 to manipulate, and generate breath taking Graphics. We have dedicated this thread to make free, unique pieces of artwork, for the whole staff and community of Armor Games. If you have any questions or comments, please visit one of our 4 designer's profile pages, and leave us a comment. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Spam posts in this thread are highly rude! Please respect our designers and artwork. Leaving rude, or pointless comments in this thread will result in serious consequences.
This thread is under close watch by:
And moderately watched by our newest members:
*Below you will find the forms for requesting a graphic, and further rules!
1. In order to request a signature or profile picture, we ask that you have 25 community posts. This can be achieved by making 25 non spam posts in the Armor Games community forum. Please thoroughly read through the armor games forum rules and regulations for further information: *RULES*
2. After you have received your first signature or profile picture, you must wait a standard week to request another graphic. (This means that you can only request 1 graphic per week!) You must also obtain another 25 community forum posts by the time you request another graphic. Spamming and/or flaming to obtain the required amount of posts is prohibited! We reserve the right to refuse to make art for anyone!
3. Requesting that the Simplistic Designs logo be taken off is strictly forbidden. The logo is necessary to ensure the safety, and security of our artwork's integrity. Plagiarizing any pieces of art will result in severe punishment. If needed, moderation will be brought into play.
*NOTE* That higher ranked members and moderators come first in the query for artwork, Please be patient and bear with us as we try to fulfill everyones artistic requests.
When you request a signature or Profile picture, please use the following format or the request will be disregarded until further notice.
Link To Stock Or Render: ([url]www.planetrenders.net[/url])
Sub Text (If desired):
Colors (If Desired):
Font type (Goth, script, army, etc...):
Theme (Angelic, Demonic, Earth, etc...):
Account link/Contact info:
*Also keep in mind, these specifications*
Max Signature Size: 400x150px
Max Profile picture: 350x350px
Max amount Of Renders/Pictures Allowed per graphic: 2
Any violation of these rules will result in an infraction! Once a user has obtained 3 infractions, we will refuse to take any further requests from that user. If we find out that any of our art was stolen/edited/or claimed as another's, they will be severely punished... Moderation will be brought into play at that point and time.
A tutorial for Armor Games members that don't know how to obtain a render.
1) Go to [url]http://www.photobucket.com[/url] and search for: C4D, C4D renders, or a rendered character of your choice. Do not worry about how big the render or image is.
2) Or go to [url]http://www.planetrenders.net[/url] and search for a render under their listed categories... Don't bother to make an account. Snowman1474, and I both have fully registered premade accounts, and are able to view full sized renders.
3) Also keep in mind. When finding a render, remember that the bigger the render, the better the quality will be when it is shrunk down.
The Simplistic Designs team.
- 67 Replies
I am the least modest person ever but Oh my god look at how amazing my samus aran looks. Messed with the saturation and graininess to give a good deserted world, hopelessness look to it. 1 against a million type thing that samus is used to. OMG I love myself. Nice halo too arax!
^haha that's it your going down klaus!
Arax I would like the one you did except changing the writing to KoS
I'd like one, I jsut want it to say ace, with some Ace's (like cards spread across the ground!
hey guys, I'm finally back up and running. I've been gone for the past 2 days. But now I'll be taking requests again.
Made by yours tryuly!^
P.S. Arax_Nisanu wake up! you have requests lol :P
So keep making requests
This is NOT or other to post there images! ^
Please respect that it is for the 4 GFX makers only.
Please look on the first page for the form! If requests are not made using it, their request will be ignored! Please read the rules! Thanks guys!
Link To Stock Or Render:
Account link/Contact info:
^We made it for a reason!
size: Width 326xp Height 243px
Main text: DivineDarkness
Colors: Red Black
Font type: Cretino
Account info: My profile or my photobucket profile here http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59/DivineDarkness2/
Jeez why does that keep happening?
follow the form, or your request will be ignored.
Divine, your render/image is most likely copyrighted. Also, it already has text. Please pick another.
Sorry for such hassle.
^I was bored
whats the pint of this
^So that users can request to have a personal signature made. If you would like on, please fill out the form.
Ha ha yea same here Klaus that is sort of funny!
You must be logged in to post a reply!