ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Can't Login to Kingdom Rush

5 4267
fox2222
fox2222
2 posts
Nomad

I am signed in to armor games from the main website. I went to play Kingdom Rush, and on the game it says I need to "Login to use the AG Save System." I click on that, and a dialog box pops up. but that says loading, but it has been pending for over 10 minutes and nothing happens. I have no trouble getting the game to play or load. I have Firefox 18.0.2

• 5 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Did you try the following actions...?

- Refreshing the game page;
- Clear your browser's cache;
- Try another web browser;
- Log off from ArmorGames and back in?

If you haven't, please try these first and let us know if it worked, ok? =)

tiredofcrap
tiredofcrap
1 posts
Nomad

I am having the same problem. I just did the latest Java update which may have caused the problem. I cleared the cache and did a reinstall of the game. I can't use Kingdom Rush and I am a little not happy. Please help.

fox2222
fox2222
2 posts
Nomad

I tried all of those except browser, just went to use another browser and chrome is okay. Why is the game broken for firefox?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'm guessing (not knowing, guessing) that it could be something related to some updates/patches for the browsers at times. Whenever there's an update for the browser, it could respond 'wonky' to a certain game that never had any problems before... and let's be honest about IE, that browser has always had it's 'Windows-Wonky-Way' of having weird glitches out of the blue. =P

And remember that when you encounter a problem to always try and clear your cache first. As said by a friend:

"When in doubt, clear your cache!" =)

halfinfinity
halfinfinity
3 posts
Peasant

Had the same problem once. I just refreshed the page and it was fine.

Showing 1-5 of 5