Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hello my Friends!

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 6:38pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Well, if you like RPGs, then check out the forum gamessection of our community. If you have problems with using BBCode, then visit the [GUIDE] BB Code Guide v4.1 thread.

Have fun, and don't get caught in R2's silly traps!

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 6:42pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Well, if you like RPGs, then check out the forum gamessection of our community. If you have problems with using BBCode, then visit the [GUIDE] BB Code Guide v4.1 thread.

Oops, let me correct the BBCode guide link, so here it is:

[GUIDE] BB Code Guide v4.1

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 6:50pm

ilovespock

ilovespock

12 posts

Thanks winmaster1! I will be quite wary of the traps of R2D2! thanks for the link as well!

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 6:25am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,769 posts

Welcome to the wonderful ArmorGames community ilovespock! Have fun playing all the great games and DO become an active member on the forums! =)

And out of curiosity... which of the two Spocks? The 'old' one or the 'new' one? Personally, I'm a Leonard Nemoy fan out of the two! ;)

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 1:06am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

R2D

*screams* How dare you call me that.

Hehe
Now let's see how well it goes for me

Anyways..welcome aboard. I'm sure you will find yourself quite at home in our community

Oh..and may the Force be with you (that's spock..right?)

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 11:33am

ilovespock

ilovespock

12 posts

MrDayCee- I am glad to be here! Of course it's the original Spock!  Nimoy all the way ! :-D

Hi there Pangtongshu. I am happy to be here and hope to do more here in the community. And....Nope that's Star Wars he he he :-P

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 1:29pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,318 posts

Now let's see how well it goes for me

[quote]Pangtongshu

Worse.
Rule 2: pang likes lower case p`s.

Oh where are my manners? I am pickpocket obviously. So yeah..... sup?

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 1:30pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,318 posts

Pangtongshu

derp moment.

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 2:28pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Pangtongshu

derp moment.

What do you mean? You're supposed to be welcoming "ilovespock", and not randomizing posts that are most likely you talking to yourself.

Well, any stickied thread (the ones with the pins atop) is a great help.

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 2:40pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

What do you mean? You're supposed to be welcoming "ilovespock", and not randomizing posts that are most likely you talking to yourself.

*sigh* I don't really like explaining jokes..

When she said hi to R2..she put "R2D", which he does not like being called. It is also well known that I don't like the p in my name capitalized..so I then put "let's see how well it goes for me"..anticipating that, since she is a newcomer, my name would be put in the way I do not like. The pick saw that my assumption was correct and told her the other rule (about my name)

His derp moment was him messing up the quoting

Anyways..we are going off topic here

Welcome again spock

Reply to Hello my Friends!

You must be logged in to post a reply!