ForumsForum Games

The Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 8:05pm

rick073

rick073

328 posts

Name: Rick, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Tower Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (2/10), Gold (10), 50-POC, Knight’s Shield (L1)

@rick
The eye stares at you, as though searching for other intentions. “None have called me without intentions. You have called me, yes?” the voice says. It sounds feminine and warm. “I am the Lady of the Lake.”

I don't know, I guess I was just expecting some big serpent monster thing to come to try and kill me. But here I am, talking to a giant eye, not sure about what to do next. If you're asking about my intentions, I suppose I'm just searching for honor and glory, probably like every other adventurer to ever ring the bell :/

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 8:17pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

@rick (Start putting your dialogue in quote marks)
The eye curves, as though the face behind it is smiling. "You are the first to be so humble. Often I hear the words 'I am here to meet the Lady' but never put so meekly. I am impressed. Very well." The eye vanishes and the lake goes quiet. Briefly. Soon the water around you starts forming waves, as though the island is spinning in circles, although it isn't. They get larger and larger until something bursts out of the lake before you.

It's a Sea Hunter, somewhere between a sea snake and a horse. It has a thick, limbless body covered in bright blue scales. The head, towering at least ten feet above you, is long and pointed like a viper, but with the thin ears of a horse and a long black mane, starting at the ears and travelling down almost to the water. Sharp spines are protruding from the Sea Hunter's back and lower face, and it is wearing an open, silver helmet with a short katana for a horn. Halfway down the Hunter's body is, surprisingly, a thick, elaborate saddle with a large Chest strapped to the top.

The Sea Hunter looks at you through bright cristal eyes. "I am the Lady of the Lake. Will you face me?" she speaks in a soft female voice. It's surprisingly polite for such a creature, but you never know what to expect from a Legendary Boss.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 8:19pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

@AllPlayers: The first Legendary boss has been discovered. I will draw a picture of it if I get a chance.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 8:22pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

The Panthers looks hard at you with his deep golden eyes. He chuckles quietly. “Indeed it is. I don’t know how you knew that, but there doesn’t seem to be much point in the training, since you’ve apparently passed it already. You may take the TnT if you want.” He steps aside and the door re-appears.

Name: Kylelolcat, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 4, EXP (0/500)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight's Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (1/10), Failsword (T9), Gold (10)

"Perhaps I have met you before, and we both forgot. No matter. I thank you for the TnT." I say as I take the TnT and proceed to the door. "May your future bring you good fortune."

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 8:35pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Name: Shadow, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight ,Level 3, EXP (0/300)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) M Capture Orb (@50), 50-POC, Gold (0)

I go check that bounty board.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 9:08pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

190 posts

You each take a shot at the Scorpy. The arrows hit his thick shell and bounce off, dealing 5 and 20 + 10 (Poison)! The Scorpy lunges forward and strikes you with his stinger, dealing 35 + 0!

Name: Gamer, 815 HP, 200 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 6, EXP (0/1000)
Weapon(s): Short bow (L1)
Armor: Hunting jacket (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (0)
Name: Selphy (Gamer), 650 HP, 200 MP
Class: Archer, Level 5, EXP (0/750)
Weapon: Elfin Short bow (L4) + Poison (L2)
Armor: Monster Fur (L3)
Inventory (3/10): Arrows (-/-), Defense Book (L3: Healing 500 HP [50 MP]), Archer’s Poison Vial (L2)
---------------VS-----------------
Name: Scorpy (L3), 215/250 HP, 0 MP
Class: Monster, Scorpion
Weapon: Scorpion Pincers (L3), Scorpion Tail (L3)
Armor: Scorpy Shell (L3)
Inventory: None

I tell Selphy to aim for the eyes, then I look up for some sort of sharp stone on the ceiling (we are in a cave) then if find one I tell Selphy to get back and lure it under while I move nearby to lure it under as well.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 9:42pm

rick073

rick073

328 posts

Name: Rick, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Tower Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (2/10), Gold (10), 50-POC, Knight’s Shield (L1)

@rick (Start putting your dialogue in quote marks)
The eye curves, as though the face behind it is smiling. "You are the first to be so humble. Often I hear the words 'I am here to meet the Lady' but never put so meekly. I am impressed. Very well." The eye vanishes and the lake goes quiet. Briefly. Soon the water around you starts forming waves, as though the island is spinning in circles, although it isn't. They get larger and larger until something bursts out of the lake before you.

It's a Sea Hunter, somewhere between a sea snake and a horse. It has a thick, limbless body covered in bright blue scales. The head, towering at least ten feet above you, is long and pointed like a viper, but with the thin ears of a horse and a long black mane, starting at the ears and travelling down almost to the water. Sharp spines are protruding from the Sea Hunter's back and lower face, and it is wearing an open, silver helmet with a short katana for a horn. Halfway down the Hunter's body is, surprisingly, a thick, elaborate saddle with a large Chest strapped to the top.

The Sea Hunter looks at you through bright cristal eyes. "I am the Lady of the Lake. Will you face me?" she speaks in a soft female voice. It's surprisingly polite for such a creature, but you never know what to expect from a Legendary Boss.

"Wow. Amazing." I say with a small laugh as I unsheath my sword. "Very well, I accept your challenge. Although... What is the purpose of the saddle on your back?"

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 6:36am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

You kick the dirt, but it’s solid turf and doesn’t budge. The wolf comes in for another strike. You lean back and swing the Keyblade into his jaw as hard as you can! The wolf grunts, then slams into the ground and rolls into a tree! +100 EXP, Level up! Access to L2 items granted!
HP and MP restored
+50 HP, +0 MP
+Wolf Fur (L1) (Inv.)
+Keyblade Level Up.

New stat sheet! Your bonus drop per level up is that your Keyblade auto-levels up with you (since you can’t just go buy a new Keyblade).

Name: Talow, 150 HP, 50 MP
Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (0/200)
Weapon(s): True Light's Flight (L2), Throwing knife (L1)
Armor: Stealth Robes (L1)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Curved Dagger (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (0)

Right. makes sense to me. I go looking around to see if I can find anything else.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 7:18am

maxaznboy

maxaznboy

76 posts

Name: Max, 180 HP, 300 MP
Class: Summoner, Level 2, EXP (150/200)
Weapon(s): Mage’s Staff (L1)
Armor: Mage’s Robe (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Read Bear Fur, Gold (0),
Summondex: Red Bear (L1 [100MP])

The cabinet holds a white box with a red mark in the shape of a blood splash. You hand it to the man, who jerks it open and wraps himself in gauze and uses a Heal potion or two. “Ahg. That’s a bit better.” He stands up slowly, then stretches. He’s taller than you and significantly more muscular. “I knew she was hiding in my cellar. Just couldn’t get her to come out. Looks like she got the better of me, eh?” He looks at your robe. “A Mage of the Kingdom! A sight indeed!”

"Summoner actually." I correct, "Anyways, how did that bear get into your cellar? And what is with all those shields? They helped out and all, but isn't that quite a number? Are you a blacksmith, or collector of sorts?"

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 8:47am

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name: SubZero, 190 HP, 100 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Short bow (L1)
Armor: Hunting jacket (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (0)
----------------VS-------------------------
Name: Tree Goblin (L1), 90 HP, 0 MP
Class: Monster, Archer
Weapon: Goblin Shortbow (L1)
Armor: Goblin Tunic (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (10)

You shoot an arrow, hitting the goblin in the leg for 10! The goblin yowls, then shoots an arrow back. It hits you in the shoulder just before you get behind the tree, dealing 10! (I post the battle sheet after you make your first move, once you’ve encountered the enemy. This one was a tad delayed, yeah. It’ll show up sooner in the future).

I stay behind the tree, and yank the arrow out. It's almost impossible to shoot a bow with an arrow in your shoulder. I patch up my shoulder to stop the bleeding, and inspect the arrow. (I'm hoping to learn if it was poisoned, and what it's made out of, so I can see how advanced these goblins are. Then I put that arrow down, and shoot one of my own back at the goblin, aiming for the center of his chest.

Reply to The Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!