Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 7:35pm

rick073

rick073

328 posts

Name: Rick, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Tower Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (2/10), Gold (10), 50-POC, Knight’s Shield (L1)

@rick
You open the door to see a very large, muscular man fighting a very large, angry bear. Although it’s not much of a fight, since the man is on the floor and the bear is attacking him. It turns and sees you. The bear stops, then lets out a roar and charges you!

I stab upwards, timing it so that the stab hits just before the bear can attack me.

 

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 7:37pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,190 posts

Me updating "The Two Towers:"

Someone posts: Ok, got it.
Several repost: Okay, I think I can handle it
At least eight people post: ...gonna have to do the GM Sheet.
THE GM SHEET
Opens GM Sheet in MS Word: *singing random song*
Starts reading all the posts: oh crap, that's a lot of stuff
Starts GM Sheet: oh crap oh crap oh crap
Still updating GM Sheet: OH CRAP OH CRAP
Almost done updating GM Sheet: I DID SOMETHING WRONG
Preparing to Submit new GM Sheet: THERE'S NO WAY I REMEMBERED EVERYONE
Submits GM Sheet: HECK YEAH!! BEST GAME EVER!!
......
Ten seconds later: Someone reposted ALREADY?!

 

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 7:41pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

I think this works as the battle theme against Panther...

Name: Kylelolcat, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 4, EXP (0/500)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight's Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (1/10), Failsword (T9), Gold (10)

The Panther unlatches his cloak and tosses it aside, revealing a dark grey tunic and a belt. He has a strange metal device latched onto his front right paw. He flexes the muscles in his legs and chest, then goes down on all fours, letting out a nasty snarl.

I take the initiative and go directly for his legs with my sword, then bash his face with my shield!

 

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 7:44pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name: SubZero, 185 HP, 100 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Short bow (L1)
Armor: Hunting jacket (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (0)
----------------VS-------------------------
Name: Tree Goblin (L1), 70 HP, 0 MP
Class: Monster, Archer
Weapon: Goblin Shortbow (L1)
Armor: Goblin Tunic (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (10)

(How are you going to make a fire?? You have no tools and no Inventory items to do it with! Plus, the Tree Goblin just moves up to the next tree. You don’t have time to make fire arrows. For future reference, though, an item/upgrade will show up to make fire arrows)

The Tree Goblin is less restricted by darkness than you in the woods. He fires again, hitting you for 5! You...?

I FIRE BACK! **** this goblin. He needs to die! I trade staying behind cover for speed. I step into the open and fire as many arrows as I can for a short period of time.

 

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 7:45pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow, 200 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight ,Level 3, EXP (0/300)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) M Capture Orb (@50), 50-POC, Gold (0)

I try to cleave the wolf in twine.

 

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 7:48pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

@shadow: do you mean in twain?
@Matt: I lol'd multiple times during your story about updating.

 

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 9:36pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

@SubZero: Yeah, but I couldn't remember how to spell it.

 

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 10:32pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

190 posts

You aim for the eyes, but miss and hit him in the shell, dealing 5 more! Selphy takes her time and hits the Scorpy in the left eye, dealing 50 +10! The Scorpy makes some kind of screech and backs up, bumping into a canyon wall. (You aren’t actually in a cave. You are right outside the first one. The Scorpy crawled from a hole behind you. The caves here are rounded, though, and have no sharp stalactites and stalagmites).

Name: Gamer, 815 HP, 200 MP
Class: Ranger, Level 6, EXP (0/1000)
Weapon(s): Short bow (L1)
Armor: Hunting jacket (L1)
Inventory: (1/10) Arrows (-/-), Gold (0)
Name: Selphy (Gamer), 650 HP, 200 MP
Class: Archer, Level 5, EXP (0/750)
Weapon: Elfin Short bow (L4) + Poison (L2)
Armor: Monster Fur (L3)
Inventory (3/10): Arrows (-/-), Defense Book (L3: Healing 500 HP [50 MP]), Archer’s Poison Vial (L2)
---------------VS-----------------
Name: Scorpy (L3), 215/250 HP, 0 MP
Class: Monster, Scorpion
Weapon: Scorpion Pincers (L3), Scorpion Tail (L3)
Armor: Scorpy Shell (L3)
Inventory: None

I step closer and I shoot as many arrows as I can aiming for the legs, if it gets  close, I run up to it and stab it in the eyes with an arrow, I also tell selphy to start keep aiming for the eyes.
You people get a lot done in a day.

 

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 11:27pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

You follow the arrow. It leads down a long, tan-dirt path through the woods. Not far ahead, you see a light. It looks like a torch. Since the GM isn’t too excited about making six battles happen all at the same time, he’s going to let you make it without any random encounters. Thank him.

“The Rabbit Hole” is what looks like a Tavern. A particularly bad kind of Tavern, but you don’t hear any yelling or murder going on inside. You don’t have any gold, but you do have a couple tradable items.

I'll be sure to burn part of my next meal to honor you.

anyway, let's head inside.

Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (0/200)
Weapon(s): True Light's Flight (L2), Throwing knife (L1)
Armor: Stealth Robes (L1)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Curved Dagger (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (0)

 

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 8:45am

maxaznboy

maxaznboy

76 posts

Name: Max, 180 HP, 300 MP
Class: Summoner, Level 2, EXP (150/200)
Weapon(s): Mage’s Staff (L1)
Armor: Mage’s Robe (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Read Bear Fur, Gold (0),
Summondex: Red Bear (L1 [100MP])

(A Mage’s Staff is a two-handed weapon. You can defend yourself by learning defensive techniques at the Castle Training Hall, or you can find/buy/level up to get a Defense Book, which uses MP to block attacks)
The man looks you up and down. “You can go and see the Lady if you please, but I’ll not be the one to push you in her direction. Take the rowboat to the island at the center of the lake. There’s a sign there. The ‘password’ so to speak is ‘I am here to meet the Lady’.”

(Darn, no shield for mages, alright.)
"Hmm, thank you for the information."  I thank him then inquire, "Do you know of any village, town, or city, near these parts? It being night and all, I would like to find some place I can rest up, and maybe buy and sell some stuff, much appreciated."

 
Reply to The Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!