Posted Mar 8, '13 at 6:48pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

Name: Bluydee, 150 HP, 250 MP
Class: Summoner, Level 1, EXP (50/100)
Weapon(s): Mage’s Staff (L1)
Armor: Mage’s Robe (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) Attack Book (L1: Fire [50MP], Lightning [50MP]), Gold (5), Stone Key(F2)
Summondex:0

The tile clicks and the chest unlocks.
+Stone Key (F2)
+5G
(Add to your inventory)

I go back and open the door.

Why you dissapoint?

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 6:51pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Name: Shadow, 195 HP, 100 MP
Class: Knight ,Level 3, EXP (0/300)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1)
Inventory: (2/10) M Capture Orb (@50), 50-POC, Gold (0)
------------VS--------------------------
Name: Wolfdog (L2), 120 HP, 0 MP
Class: Monster, Wolf
Weapon: Wolf Claws (L2), Wolf Fangs (L2)
Armor: Wolfdog Fur (L2)
Inventory: None

I swing my sword at the wolfs belly and hope it gets a critical hit, then I get back to defense mode.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 7:06pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

The bartender glances up. “Swords and shields have no value to me. I deal only in cold hard Gold, as any sane bartender would. However, you can offer it to the men at that card table. The lowest value they can place on an item is 5G, and that’ll get you into the game. Word of advice: curb your tongue. You’ll learn a hard lesson if you say something you can’t back up with your sword.” He winks, then goes back to wiping mugs with a towel.

I go over to them then. "Excuse me, may I sell this curved dagger for some gold?"

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 7:25pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Name: Kylelolcat, 435 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 4, EXP (0/500)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Knight’s Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight's Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (1/10), Failsword (T9), Gold (15)

Oi! All I said was a non-lethal, disabling area! You decided where I hit! Admittedly it was completely hilarious, but still!

You stabbed the Panther in the....you’re a messed up dude. You deal a very painful 20. The Panthers lets out a disturbing sound and falls over. “Ha!” he gasps. “You want to play that way! Very well, I’ll take advantage of YOUR weakness!” The flaming chest goes off and the door vanishes, leaving you in total darkness. You’ve done it now. You can hear the Panther growling quietly but the room has been shaped so that the noise echoes around you. He slashes you from the side, dealing 15!

If I can, I put away my shield and light my TnT. If I can't do that without forcing something like an attack of opportunity, I simply pay attention to my senses, using the same technique that I used when I took the test.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 7:38pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,099 posts

Wow. All of you had FAIL! All of you!

@rick
FAIL: Did not read "AllPlayers" message on GM Sheet

@Bluydee
FAIL: Did not read "AllPlayers" message on GM Sheet

@Shadow
FAIL: Did not repost previous update as a quote. Did not read "AllPlayers" message on GM Sheet

@Sonic
FAIL: Did not repost Stat Sheet. Did not read "AllPlayers" message on GM Sheet

@Kyle
FAIL: Did not read "AllPlayers" message on GM Sheet.

AllPlayers:
Everyone has a chance now to go back and read the AllPlayers message on the Message Board and respond in a new post BEFORE the new GM Sheet is released, which will be tomorrow. If you have not yet posted, you can post twice if you want to seperate (check previous GM Sheet) from your new post. You will all still be rewarded if you (check previous GM sheet) this time. Yeah, the AllPlayers messages are distracting, but that's how I release updates and changes to the game. If you don't read them, you will not be allowed to complain later. No AllPlayer rewards for a while. I am disappoint.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 8:12pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

I'M SORRY, MATT! PLEASE SPARE US FROM A LACK OF ALLPLAYER REWARDS!

Anyways, so far I'd rate this game a 6/7. What I like the most is the way combat flows, with what you actually say being fleshed out by the GM's imagination. What I like the least...I don't know if I have anything I like the least, I just don't like to give maxed out ratings.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 8:16pm

rick073

rick073

328 posts

Name: Rick, 195 HP, 100 MP
Class: Juggernaut, Level 1, EXP (0/100)
Weapon(s): Straight sword (L1), Tower Shield (L1)
Armor: Steel Knight Armor (L1), Steel Knight Helmet (L1)
Inventory: (2/10), Gold (10), 50-POC, Knight’s Shield (L1)
--------------------VS------------------
Name: Red Bear (L1), 50/100 HP, 0 MP
Class: Monster, Bear
Weapon: Bear Claws (L1)
Armor: Red Bear Fur (L1)
Inventory: None

You stab the bear in the heart, dealing 30! The bear lunges forward, running on adrenaline, and slashes you, dealing 5!

I charge forward, bashing the bear with my shield.

I like how well the game is being run and how often it is being updated, as well as the general premises of the game being enjoyable. What I don't like about this game is... Ummm... *Insert dislikes here.* My brain is turning off. 7/7, would play again.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 9:43pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Oh sorry about that I wasn't paying attention to that post before.

I like the game, but the message board thing is a bit, well... I don't know how we players can use it. Anyway, other than that, I give this a 7 out of 7, but, I my change it later.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 9:55pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Class: Assassin, Level 2, EXP (0/200)
Weapon(s): True Light's Flight (L2), Throwing knife (L1)
Armor: Stealth Robes (L1)
Inventory: (3/10) Wolfpup Fur (L1), Curved Dagger (L1), Poison Vial, Gold (0)

Flag

The bartender glances up. “Swords and shields have no value to me. I deal only in cold hard Gold, as any sane bartender would. However, you can offer it to the men at that card table. The lowest value they can place on an item is 5G, and that’ll get you into the game. Word of advice: curb your tongue. You’ll learn a hard lesson if you say something you can’t back up with your sword.” He winks, then goes back to wiping mugs with a towel.

I go over to them then. "Excuse me, may I sell this curved dagger for some gold?"

Right... and don't really care enough to review. sorry.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 12:00am

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

I would give your RPG a 7/7. Really there isn't anything bad. You flow very well and don't sound annoying.

Reply to The Two Castles: Matt's Adventure/Strategy RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!